Weekly photo contest (Sep. 26 - oct 3rd ) Low light.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
We haven't done a contest in a while, so to distract us from all the home button clicking sounds and loose sleep buttons let's focus a little on what's good on the new iPhone for change, low light photos.

rules are the same, only iPhone, obviously, only one photo per member, and whoever wins get to choose next week's contest and pick a winner. The best photo will win any free app on the App Store.

ps: no editing.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Screen shot from a video of my last call with the FD. 03:30 vehicle crash with fire. Set iPhone 4s up in the cab of the engine & let it run ;)
View attachment 25217
Really dig it. You're the low light challenge winner, go pick whatever free app from the App Store and I'll gift it to you :D

Thanks Dave and imutter for participating, and since there's no losers here you guys can also download one of many free apps from the App Store LOL I need a life, don't remind me.

Scott, continue the challenge for next week if you like, I'm always up for it.

Thanks everyone.

Bennyboy, if you want to continue it for another few days, I'm good with that :)
I'm actually way too busy this week to keep my eye on another photo contest thread. I'll relinquish my free app to someone else. Lol

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Bennyboy, if you want to continue it for another few days, I'm good with that :)
I'm actually way too busy this week to keep my eye on another photo contest thread. I'll relinquish my free app to someone else. Lol
Ok I'll do another one but if If I don't get more than 3 I'll stop, getting people here involved in photography is like pulling wisdom teeth on a horse :D

Give me an idea since you are the winner.