Weekly photo contest: week of Feb. 27 - March 04, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying something different with the Photo contest thread that BennyBoy started. I made this thread for the contest for this coming week only.
Feb. 27 - March 4, 2012
No effects other than stock, in camera ones. 1 entry per user and maybe try to keep comments to a minimum until this weeks winner is chosen.
Topic for the week: Mother Nature at her best...or Worst.
This is a pretty wide theme so put your thinking caps on and get some photos!
Prize for the week is a $15 iTunes card! USA residents only. Sorry to our friends aboard.
Let's get some people posting in here!

iphonewarrior

Now now... I could be wrong, but if I have an iTunes gift card, do the codes work anywhere? Not gifting an app, but the code from a card?
Doesn't work unfortunately, the cards and codes country specific. You can't gift an app to a foreign App Store either.

I don't know why Apple do this?

Trying something different with the Photo contest thread that BennyBoy started. I made this thread for the contest for this coming week only.
Feb. 27 - March 4, 2012
No effects other than stock, in camera ones. 1 entry per user and maybe try to keep comments to a minimum until this weeks winner is chosen.
Topic for the week: Mother Nature at her best...or Worst.
This is a pretty wide theme so put your thinking caps on and get some photos!
Prize for the week is a $15 iTunes card! USA residents only. Sorry to our friends aboard.
Let's get some people posting in here!
Aboard what? A train? A plane?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
I will get this back on topic. Even though off topic is what makes this forum go round.

Mother nature made the sun come out today. My dog loves the sun. As he was laying in it I noticed his shadow from his head made the batman silhouette.
ImageUploadedByiCafe1330383519.562925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.