Weekly photo contest: week of Feb. 27 - March 04, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Are we going to lock this thread and start a new one as to avoid confusion?
I say we continue to have each week's winner create their own thread with the new subject. If who ever wins fails to start the thread By Wednesday I'll start a new one and who ever won 2 weeks before can pick a subject. This way it won't die. Sounds good?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
I say we continue to have each week's winner create their own thread with the new subject. If who ever wins fails to start the thread By Wednesday I'll start a new one and who ever won 2 weeks before can pick a subject. This way it won't die. Sounds good?
You're the boss around here. I am still the new guy. ;)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
You're the boss around here. I am still the new guy. ;)
I just know that at least one of us can always get another started, we are here everyday, we got no life :D

Ok mindi, start a new thread with a new subject, post the date on the thread so no one gets confused. Congratulation again.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Okie dokie folks, here we go. Doing things just a tad different....
Honorable mention goes too Rugaby ( post # 13)
3rd place goes too Owieh (post # 33)
2nd place: MuckcityJustin (post # 18)

Drumroll please......,
1st place and winner of the $15 iTunes card is one of our Mods, Europa :D (post # 27)

Loved the framing, composition and what I think shows the best and worst of Mother Nature. The best being the end result we see now, the worst being what was required to form that lava cave.
Congrats Mindi ! I'll send you a pm with the card code tomorrow. ( at work and left it at home... Ooppss)

Don't forget, You get to choose the subject for the next contest.
Thank you! Glad you guys liked it. That sounds good. I'll lock this after I decide on a category for next week's contest and start a new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.