Weekly Photo Contest: Week of March 6th - 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Europa

Senior Moderator
As the winner of last week's photo contest I am starting a new thread for this week's contest. :)

Rules: The photos can be taken with any camera. No effects other than stock, in-camera effects (no Photoshopping). There is a limit of one entry per member. The deadline for submitting a photo is Saturday night. I will choose the winner and it will be announced by RoofMonkey on Sunday March 11th.

This week's theme is Pets. Post a picture of your cat, dog or any other pet that you have. If you don't have one, feel free to post a picture of a friend's or family member's pet.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Before I put my jungle gear on and trek the mountains in search of the best animal photograph. Is this open to UK residents or just across the pond in the good ole US of A?

iHolophyte

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Eric, it's up to the person that wins the contest to choose from now on, it just needs to be stated on the first post as Europa did. Everything else remains the same.
Great subject mindi!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Before I put my jungle gear on and trek the mountains in search of the best animal photograph. Is this open to UK residents or just across the pond in the good ole US of A?

iHolophyte
Everyone, only when there's a prize, because of Apple policy we can't gift apps nor iTunes gift card codes work overseas.

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Everyone, only when there's a prize, because of Apple policy we can't gift apps nor iTunes gift card codes work overseas.

Why don't you change the prize policy to, a t'shirt that says, "I won in Everything iPhone Cafe" then the forum website link underneath. That way everyone is eligible to play anywhere in the world that joins in, along with advertising eiC internationally!

Just a thought.

iHolophyte

Why don't you change the prize policy to, a t'shirt that says, "I won in Everything iPhone Cafe" then the forum website link underneath. That way everyone is eligible to play anywhere in the world that joins in, along with advertising eiC internationally!
Just a thought.
iHolophyte
Nice idea, but the prizes people are giving away actually have nothing to do with eiC, it's from their own personal pocket(s). Now if someone wants to make up a few shirts.... :D

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Great subject Mindi.
I am also confused about all cameras or just iPhone cameras?

Poor Lyle he hates when I dress him up lol

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Nice idea, but the prizes people are giving away actually have nothing to do with eiC, it's from their own personal pocket(s). Now if someone wants to make up a few shirts.... :D

Why not. The downside to winning is having to make a t shirt. The upside to eiC is we advertise. Nearly everyone's a winner lol

iHolophyte

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Does it have to be a live animal? I don't do animals, but I'm sure on my rounds I could find a stuffed one maybe.

iHolophyte

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Oh I can be creative, it's my middle name.

Nice doggy pic roof monkey.

iHolophyte

Status
Not open for further replies.