Weekly Photo Contest

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Here is an idea I got from another board. I'll start by posting a subject, everyone needs to take the best pic on that subject with their iPhone and at the end of the week I'll pick the winner, the person that wins will do the same the fallowing week (pic a subject and winner) so on and so forth.

I want to start this Sunday, let me know what you guys think.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Here is an idea I got from another board. I'll start by posting a subject, everyone needs to take the best pic on that subject with their iPhone and at the end of the week I'll pick the winner, the person that wins will do the same the fallowing week (pic a subject and winner) so on and so forth.

I want to start this Sunday, let me know what you guys think.
sounds like a great Idea. I'm in.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I played golf with this dude once and he was taking a pic on the hole on the green. I asked why and he told me that they did that on a forum ( can't remember the name ) the subject was cylinder.
I remember thinking what a clever idea.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
We have enough people interested, so it's on. We'll start this Sunday, if the person that wins fails to announce a winner should the person from the previous week do it?

anyway, I'll start with something easy, next week theme would be "the sun"
Let's have some picture fun.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Should there be rules governing the use of post-pic effects? Or anything goes?
Mmmm, good question. I was thinking no effects, after all the picture needs to be judge also on originality and not the picture quality alone. What you think? Different iPhone different picture quality.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
^^^exactly, no need for filters, lets use our imagination and then it's up to the person to chose which photo he/she likes the most.