Weekly Photo Contest

RoofMonkey is this weeks winner, great job and awesome old thing. Benny was my second pic tho.

PM me your email and which app you want and I'll send it on over.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
And never posts a pic. If he did he could win and he could be the judge. Lazy bum :D

And never posts a pic. If he did he could win and he could be the judge. Lazy bum :D
When we get an interesting category I will take the time to post a pick. Until then the circle will continue. Scott Benni bitey Eric and repeat lol

I've never won before in this thread ray :p
I'm wondering, since we are trying to get more people in here, should we make a new thread every week for the latest contest? That way people don't get 'lost' looking through multiple pages for the topic/theme?
Everyone let me know and I will post a new topic later today, or start a new thread: Weekly photo contest for the week of xxxxxxx or something.

I'm wondering, since we are trying to get more people in here, should we make a new thread every week for the latest contest? That way people don't get 'lost' looking through multiple pages for the topic/theme?
Everyone let me know and I will post a new topic later today, or start a new thread: Weekly photo contest for the week of xxxxxxx or something.
I wish we could change the header then we could just switch every week and see right at the top what the theme is ... What is it anyway ?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I like the idea. Check your PM's when you have a sec.

I agree 15$ you're crazy lol. If I win i will re donate it back to the next week.