Weekly Photo Contest

I've never won before in this thread ray :p
I'm wondering, since we are trying to get more people in here, should we make a new thread every week for the latest contest? That way people don't get 'lost' looking through multiple pages for the topic/theme?
Everyone let me know and I will post a new topic later today, or start a new thread: Weekly photo contest for the week of xxxxxxx or something.

I'm wondering, since we are trying to get more people in here, should we make a new thread every week for the latest contest? That way people don't get 'lost' looking through multiple pages for the topic/theme?
Everyone let me know and I will post a new topic later today, or start a new thread: Weekly photo contest for the week of xxxxxxx or something.
I wish we could change the header then we could just switch every week and see right at the top what the theme is ... What is it anyway ?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I like the idea. Check your PM's when you have a sec.