Weird A/V TV out Cable

Skol312000

Dec 8, 2008
N
I got a 3g, i bought an tv out a/v online and its not the one from Apple. Here is the thing, i plugged it in and it Worked! For 2 seconds, then the video part died and audio still played, its not supposed to work from what i hear, but it did for 2 seconds... I kept trting diff. things after that and i gave up yelling WTF.... Any ideas? Opinions?

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I got a 3g, i bought an tv out a/v online and its not the one from Apple. Here is the thing, i plugged it in and it Worked! For 2 seconds, then the video part died and audio still played, its not supposed to work from what i hear, but it did for 2 seconds... I kept trting diff. things after that and i gave up yelling WTF.... Any ideas? Opinions?
Ive got the Apple av cable and it works ok, but im not too impressed with the quality of the video. But my question is why did you buy an off brand if you knew it was not supposed to work?

Skol312000

Dec 8, 2008
N
I bought it when i was a newby on the iPhone and now when i know more i really don't wanna buy a 50$ cable... Apple charges 50? Cable? CABLE?

Skol312000

Dec 8, 2008
N
True that, i mean i know its a better deal because it works and thats the wholw point, but i just feel punked out buying a 50$ cable... I c ant have an ebay account, i hate paypal, i tried searching on aamazon and the best i could find were this generic ones... And i got it , and it half-a$$ workee... I dunno... If anyonw can find cheap ones on amazon or w/e i woukd appreciate