Weird Bubble Problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

knx2517

Aug 1, 2007
I have a strange problem. Of course everyone knows the red alert bubbles that pop up next to mail, the telephone, sms etc, alerting you how many missed calls or texts you have. Well i have a bubble next to my phone icon without any number in it that wont go away! i turned the phone off and on, and well it is still there, i modded my phone so i do not wish to restore it, and i know i did not mess with any file pertaining to the alert bubble. anyone else had this problem?

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I have a strange problem. Of course everyone knows the red alert bubbles that pop up next to mail, the telephone, sms etc, alerting you how many missed calls or texts you have. Well i have a bubble next to my phone icon without any number in it that wont go away! i turned the phone off and on, and well it is still there, i modded my phone so i do not wish to restore it, and i know i did not mess with any file pertaining to the alert bubble. anyone else had this problem?
it means that you either have a missed call, and if you don't call the number back it will stay there. or you have a voicemail, not much else its there for.