Weird heading under time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
So I just hit the home button to wake up my phone and under the large time up top it says: "Im so sick" under it. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How did that get there? WHat does it mean? Has anyone else seen this?

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
Ok so I just rebooted the phone and now the date is there under the time. Im still kinda freaked out. Does the phone have something built in to tell you its not working properly?

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Apparently the last song you were listening to was flyleaf "I'm So Sick". My phone has done that a few times where it keeps the title on the unlock screen until I go back into the iPod and start and stop a new song.

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
Apparently the last song you were listening to was flyleaf "I'm So Sick". My phone has done that a few times where it keeps the title on the unlock screen until I go back into the iPod and start and stop a new song.
Haha you are so right. What a coincidentce that that was the name of the song. Wow I feel like a retard now.

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
Haha thats exactly what i though. Yah I tried rebooting the phone for the headphone problem but still nothing. Hmmmmm i hope its not a defect. I would hate to have to get a new one and be back to square one.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Check to see if its your headphones or if something is blocking the connection inside the jack. If you look in the headphone jack hole(i know that sounds perverted) you should see a shiny white bottom, if not something is in there or your white sticker has changed color from water damage.

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
Ok apparently there is just one hell of a delay after putting the head phones in. I plugged them in and was messing around and about 20 - 30 sec later they started working. The same as when i take them out.