Weird (Or Not So Weird) Battery Thing...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Not to jinx myself because for some reason with every Apple product people have had trouble with (i.e. Macbook, iPhone), I haven;t really had a lot of trouble.

One thing I noticed was a few people talking about Battery issues.

So my battery was staying with the lightning rod for a really long time. I just got a phone call so I took it out of the dock, was on the phone for about 3 minutes, put it back in the dock and not the picture is the plug. So it was charging...and then me using it made the battery life go up?

Weird.

Not really a problem though.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Not to jinx myself because for some reason with every Apple product people have had trouble with (i.e. Macbook, iPhone), I haven;t really had a lot of trouble.

One thing I noticed was a few people talking about Battery issues.

So my battery was staying with the lightning rod for a really long time. I just got a phone call so I took it out of the dock, was on the phone for about 3 minutes, put it back in the dock and not the picture is the plug. So it was charging...and then me using it made the battery life go up?

Weird.

Not really a problem though.
I'm sure that Apple will have a fix on the first software update they offer soon.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
So, is there supposed to be some different icon, when it's done charging? Mine ALWAYS shows the "charging" icon. Even after it's (supposedly) fully charged, it still shows the same icon...?