Weird Restore Issue

Sep 29, 2007
Well I made the mistake of restoring my phone so I always run into problems but this one is quite odd.

I was on 3.0 beta 2 and restored to 2.2.1 forced activated it with terminal and then used 2.2.1 for quite awhile. After about a month it got buggy like normal and I decided to restore. Manually placed into DFU mode, got error 1013 like normal and forced it up with terminal and jailbroke it however not it will not activate.

I have attempted this about 4x now with no success..any help

Yes I have switched computers, yes I have used different USB cords.

Sep 29, 2007
and like always right upon posting this i luckily get it to work. duel booted the hardrive on with 2.2.1 and other with 2.2.2 trying to get atleast one to work till i got it :p restored with the working and now have 2.2.1 working fully

macyoot15

May 18, 2009
Maybe you can help me since you seem so iPhone savvy. Sadly I've never had the curiosity to mess around with an iPhone, but i was recently give a free iPhone when i eventually got it to turn on it keeps saying loading... with a large 'on' in a green box next to it then few short seconds later it then displays saying restore... with 'on' in a red box next to it. also in both screens it lightly says owienath. All of this loops until the phone dies.

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 28, 2009
hey I've got the same problem how did you do it exactly dual booting and what terminal you use? thanks

Last edited by a moderator: