Weird ringtone issue

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
Well after getting my music on the iPhone, i've been puttin music etc, then i get a phone call, and i didn't get the ringtone i setted before, when i look at iTunes my ringtone that i had put is gone, and its gone from the setting menu, so i added it back and it wouldn't go through and i did the method of changing the file extension, that didn't work either + then i tried winscp and it went into the phone i can see the name and everything but it doesn't work at all, doesn't make it sound...nothing

btw i jailbroken it again just to be sure

anyone ever had this problem?

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
why don`t u try using the app called Ringtones, you must be doing something wrong, because adding music to your iPhone has nothing to do with your ringtones not working, and i had somewhat of a problem when i was on 1.1.3 when i asigned a custom ringtone to a person, it did not always ring with that ringtone, but i don`t think this is the case

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
I don't see this Ringtones app you speak of in the installer menu..

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
yes, add the source i.danstaface.net, and after you install the source, install SkrewCommon and then Ringotnes, it needs skrewcommon to work

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
Installed, I select my ringtone i want, restart the iPhone and the selected ringtone still doesn't play it plays the same old marimba ringtone -_-