WEIRD...two iPhones, one vibrates while in a call!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TLP31

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I was just in a phone call with a friend who also has an iPhone. When I called him from my iPhone, mine vibrated every 2 seconds or so. When he called me back, mine did NOT vibrate.

His phone is modded with custom icons and ringtones. Could this have something to do with the vibrating? If not, what caused it?

TLP31

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Go to Settings --> Phone and you should see an option to turn Vibrate on and off.
I think you may have meant settings/sounds. That's where the vibrate option is ofund. It was turned on.

BUT...I think I'm being misunderstood. The phone vibrated constantly when I placed a call, not when I received a call.

I'm really trying to determine if this is a side effect of my friend having modded his phone.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I think you may have meant settings/sounds. That's where the vibrate option is ofund. It was turned on.

BUT...I think I'm being misunderstood. The phone vibrated constantly when I placed a call, not when I received a call.
Sorry, you're right. I edited my post to avoid further embarrassment :p. If it was when you placed a call then that is definitely a glitch.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
I was just in a phone call with a friend who also has an iPhone. When I called him from my iPhone, mine vibrated every 2 seconds or so. When he called me back, mine did NOT vibrate.

His phone is modded with custom icons and ringtones. Could this have something to do with the vibrating? If not, what caused it?
This happened to me just the other day. The person who called me was not an iPhone user though. Like you, my vibrate kept going off every 2 seconds during our phone call. I hung up and had my friend call me back with no problems. The problem hasn't reproduced since then. Very weird!

dotcom

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
I received a call from a friend on an iPhone today and mine started vibrating every 2 seconds or so. I had to hang up and when he called back it was ok