weirdest iPhone bug, random text all the way down my locked screen (i took pictures)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
well this was very strange, i just looked down at my iPhone and there was random text all down the screen.

i have NO idea how this happened, and i wasn't played music because as u can see the date is there. has this happened to anyone else? as soon as i unlocked it the text went away. but it didn't go away when i undocked it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
well this was very strange, i just looked down at my iPhone and there was random text all down the screen.

i have NO idea how this happened, and i wasn't played music because as u can see the date is there. has this happened to anyone else? as soon as i unlocked it the text went away. but it didn't go away when i undocked it.

That is quite strange... You can clearly see that the letters spell out "edge network is currently not available"...I have no I sea why that would be there unless you photoshoped the photo.

EDIT**** after looking at the picture again I can see you have hacked your phone on someway...there's your problem....

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
That is quite strange... You can clearly see that the letters spell out "edge network is currently not available"...I have no I sea why that would be there unless you photoshoped the photo.

EDIT**** after looking at the picture again I can see you have hacked your phone on someway...there's your problem....
o wow i didn't even see that it spelled that. and ya i don't think it has to do with my modding my iPhone. it just happened once.

pharoh

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007

that happened to me on day two (June 30)...hasn't happened since....no telling what the F it was...

karen

Jul 27, 2007
I had this happen too! It happened once in the first week I owned it. I have not changed the phone in any way.

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
I think the weirdest bug or glitch I've experienced was on my brother's iPhone, it was when he tried to unlock it but the slider didn't wanna unlock, it was like you were trying to force a negative to negative or positive to positive magnet against each other, it kept rejecting the unlock when you slid it over to the right.