Welcom back Kotter(Starry)

H

Hayesimus

Well its about time! Have you finished moving? How's life treatin ya?!?!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Please tell all. Your faithful audience eagerly awaits details. :)

S

Starry

I hate Moving... Let me say that again.. I FREAKIN HATE MOVING! I downsized from a 4000K House to a 2K my daughter needed to be on a one story so we moved this past weekend.. we have boxes EVERYWHERE cause my lame ass can't part with anything! So while I'm looking at stuff, My son Storm comes up and says ok you're staring at it too long and throws it away.. so I'm taking from the trash he's putting back in the trash and we're going back and forth... finally he got wise.. he loads it in his truck and takes it all away LOL... that Pain my butt! Wonder where he gets that from *head tilt* Hmmm...

So anyhow.. yes I've had tons of troubles, hard drives, dropped my iPhone out the truck and it shattered.. I'm bawling on the phone when I got a new one to Honda.. bless his heart he's had to deal with me for a week :( LOL the man is a SAINT I Tell ya... So that's all of it in a nutshell.. scared if I came online at home in the evenings, I wouldn't get crap done so I'm "making" myself stay off so I can get my house in order... LOL but today is a 4 hour meeting with the owner starting at noon so I'm "veggin" to psyche myself up for it.. :) So y'all got me for a few at least.. :)~ Lucky ducks :)

I MISSED YOU... terribly :(

H

Hayesimus

Well hopefully your life will get back on track fairly soon and things will get better.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
HOLY crap HAYES YOU did NOT just change your avatar?

this may sound weird.

and it probably will.

But when i first saw that picture, i was like ?huh? who the hell put up a picture of me?

Ill show yall later.

H

Hayesimus

what? i've changed mine like 4 times today! lol. which one are you referring to? AND this may sound even weirder, but you've reminded me of me not only in your pic but of the things you say and all haha.

H

Hayesimus

hmmm. now i need to go work on a Starry duck!

H

Hayesimus

that's just my magnetic personality :p

H

Hayesimus

Look at my picture.

Tell me we don't look almost the same.

We definitely have the same haircut! lol. i would say that's our most prominent resemblance. the rest would fall apart if it wasn't for the hair. lol

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
what ? U broke your iPhone? Did you replace it? I wasn't sure if you had replaced it ? Hope all is well and you get back on track soon.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I hate Moving... Let me say that again.. I FREAKIN HATE MOVING! I downsized from a 4000K House to a 2K my daughter needed to be on a one story so we moved this past weekend.. we have boxes EVERYWHERE cause my lame ass can't part with anything! So while I'm looking at stuff, My son Storm comes up and says ok you're staring at it too long and throws it away.. so I'm taking from the trash he's putting back in the trash and we're going back and forth... finally he got wise.. he loads it in his truck and takes it all away LOL... that Pain my butt! Wonder where he gets that from *head tilt* Hmmm...

So anyhow.. yes I've had tons of troubles, hard drives, dropped my iPhone out the truck and it shattered.. I'm bawling on the phone when I got a new one to Honda.. bless his heart he's had to deal with me for a week :( LOL the man is a SAINT I Tell ya... So that's all of it in a nutshell.. scared if I came online at home in the evenings, I wouldn't get crap done so I'm "making" myself stay off so I can get my house in order... LOL but today is a 4 hour meeting with the owner starting at noon so I'm "veggin" to psyche myself up for it.. :) So y'all got me for a few at least.. :)~ Lucky ducks :)

I MISSED YOU... terribly :(
Sorry to hear about your phone Starry. Good thing for you that Apple is releasing a brand new version in just a few weeks. Also, I agree the moving is a royal PITA.:mad:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I'm confused if you now have a new phone or a broken phone...

Moving does suck. You will feel better when you are settled an unpacked. It is a PIA! Hope you get it done soon!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Congrats on a successful move - now for the "fun" part....finding a place for the odds and ends. :mad: Looking forward to your being settled and back online.