Welcome back Starry

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Cool, hope you'll maybe get more active again, or else I'll maybe see you on Twitter.
I promise to post more than once every 6 months from now on. Lookie there 3 posts in 2 days ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wow... many familiar faces..:) Thanks chris .. I KNEW you missed my happy butt *howling* :)~ aggieman.. OMG.. How's that baby.. do you have a football team yet? LOL... patrickj how are ya neighbor :)~ So good to be back... Life is good... my son has moved outta the house and is working in Philly.. UGH Hope everyone else I've not seen in forever is doing well.. It's so good to be back might come in more often :)~ Love this place..always have :)
She's great. Growing entirely too fast and way too pretty to believe she's mine. Might have to look into a paternity test ;) on the other question...no comment but for the record A&M wasn't the one that wanted to discontinue the Thanksgiving game :p

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
She's great. Growing entirely too fast and way too pretty to believe she's mine. Might have to look into a paternity test ;) on the other question...no comment but for the record A&M wasn't the one that wanted to discontinue the Thanksgiving game :p

How old is your girl now? I still cannot believe my daughter is 9 already.

Oh, and A&M in the SEC - yikes.

Starry

Bronze
Aug 13, 2009
Lakeway Texas

I bet she's gorgeous who you kidding Ag's.. you're a stud muffin and you know it *howling* :) But yeah your wife is much prettier LOL.. :) Lay off my Horns dude.. I'll take you down! *Growling* :)~

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I bet she's gorgeous who you kidding Ag's.. you're a stud muffin and you know it *howling* :) But yeah your wife is much prettier LOL.. :) Lay off my Horns dude.. I'll take you down! *Growling* :)~
Howling AND growling in the same short post. I'm pretty sure there must be some sort of forum rules infraction here. The Maria Sharapova rule or something like that.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Howling AND growling in the same short post. I'm pretty sure there must be some sort of forum rules infraction here. The Maria Sharapova rule or something like that.
She was only a snort shy of a Starry hat trick there

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
How old is your girl now? I still cannot believe my daughter is 9 already.

Oh, and A&M in the SEC - yikes.
Almost 2 1/2 . It is scary how fast time flies after you become a parent.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Almost 2 1/2 . It is scary how fast time flies after you become a parent.

Yeah it is. 2.5 is a great age from what I can recall - lots of talking and doing brand new things every day. In fact, my girl has never really stopped talking since she first started. Ever.

Starry

Bronze
Aug 13, 2009
Lakeway Texas
Y'all friggin behave! And lay off my *Howling* and my *growling* or I'll go all Texas on ya :)~

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Yeah it is. 2.5 is a great age from what I can recall - lots of talking and doing brand new things every day. In fact, my girl has never really stopped talking since she first started. Ever.
Oh yes she talks my ear off. And I certainly have to watch what I say. It's like I hear a little echo every time I say something.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
My goal in life is to turn Texans into vegetarians. LOL
You might wanna set goals that you can attain. We like our guns, beer, and meat (in that order for me) just a little more than normal people. That might be a dangerous thing to even consider trying.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
You might wanna set goals that you can attain. We like our guns, beer, and meat (in that order for me) just a little more than normal people. That might be a dangerous thing to even consider trying.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The fact you mention 'guns' it very well could be a dangerous thing . LOL

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
What's up Patrick! Nice to see you're still around. =)