Welcome Dave aka psylichon to the world of EIC moderation

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Please join me in congratulating Dave aka psylichon on his new Moderator status. Dave will take off his "genius" hat and join Lincoln and macgirl as moderators of EIC. This move should help keep the forums safe at night from spammers, arrogant drunk posters and the like.

Those of you who might have had a disagreement with Dave during his tenure here, look out. He's got a whole new batch of moderation tools and he'll be gunning for you. Not really, but doesn't it sound scary.

Welcome Dave!
-Chris

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I ain't scared of that hippie:p Congrats, Dave. Good choice, Chris, I don't think he sleeps.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Very nice! Unfortunately, you know that this is going to start up the whole "iCafe for Moderator" thread again... ;)

Congrads Dave!

Over on the forum I moderate (matrixowner.com) we used to call ourselves the Iron Fist Posse. We initially had a problem with members flaming people, and we were very firm about those that broke our anti-flaming rule.
I don't see a need for that here, but you never know...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Very nice! Unfortunately, you know that this is going to start up the whole "iCafe for Moderator" thread again... ;)

Congrads Dave!

Over on the forum I moderate (matrixowner.com) we used to call ourselves the Iron Fist Posse. We initially had a problem with members flaming people, and we were very firm about those that broke our anti-flaming rule.
I don't see a need for that here, but you never know...
If I need any heads busted open, I'll remember to call on you.:p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is probably the only time of the day that Dave sleeps, so he's missing his moderator induction party.

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
Nice, I always thought he'd make a good Mod. Good choice and congrats Dave!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, we definitely need a name now. Any input, Marianne? Dave? ;)

Welcome to the team, Dave. Now inbox won't be flooded with reported spam every morning. :D

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Yeah, we definitely need a name now. Any input, Marianne? Dave? ;)

Welcome to the team, Dave. Now inbox won't be flooded with reported spam every morning. :D
iCafe Baristas

I would like a grande white 3G mocha please.