Welcome Mr. Cool! Why?

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G and when ever I open my phone app a gray screen flashes that says Welcome Mr. Cool! Does anyone else experience this or know why it happens?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Did you buy your phone new? and have you installed any JB phone apps?

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
its the loading image. if you go to applications>mobile phone.app you will see an image called default.png this image can be changed to anything you like

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
its the loading image. if you go to applications>mobile phone.app you will see an image called default.png this image can be changed to anything you like
This may sound stupid but where do I go to do this? I'm not sure what you mean by applications mobile phone.app.

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
be careful as i remember when people used to change it this way back when i had my v1 it would brick a few phones...

Plastikfear

Bronze
Jan 15, 2009
Somewhere over the rainbow
Thats kind of funny because my last name is Cool... if my phone started calling me by my last name everytime it started up I'd get really freaked out!

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G and when ever I open my phone app a gray screen flashes that says Welcome Mr. Cool! Does anyone else experience this or know why it happens?
It comes with one of the Winterboard Themes. I can't remember which, but try working backwards by unchecking, one at a time, what you've got checked in Winterboard. Make sure you uncheck only one each time, allow Winterboard to respring then launch the phone app. That way you know which one brings on the "Welcome Mr. Cool" screen. The narcist in me liked it for a while and then it got kindda old...:cool:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, that's pretty pretentious. Unless you're Plastikfear, of course :D

"Well... aren't you just MR. COOOOOOL?!?"

"Why yes, in fact, I am!"