Well here I go...I'm about to update!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
well, i'm about to do it...i'm about to update!...here I gooooooooooo!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
At this point in time you should zip right through. It is a good update and the App Store rocks. At least on stock phones.:p

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
At this point in time you should zip right through. It is a good update and the App Store rocks. At least on stock phones.:p
yeah...zipped right through...no prob...i'm about to go into the app sto'...my phone is lock (stock)...lock cool stock ...so i shouldn't have any issue with the apps

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
yeah...zipped right through...no prob...i'm about to go into the app sto'...my phone is lock (stock)...lock cool stock ...so i shouldn't have any issue with the apps
Let the games begin. Glad everything went smooth. Get your favorite beverage and a comfortable seat as the App Store is full of good stuff.

jimwarden

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Let the games begin. Glad everything went smooth. Get your favorite beverage and a comfortable seat as the App Store is full of good stuff.
Yeah, I saw your post, and it motivated me to go for it too! Took long time to download, got stuck at the end on restoring, but continued after rebooting computer, and everything is OK. Got some Apps downloaded with no problem.

It may now be safe to update to 2.0. Just have to be patient as it takes awhile. Sure hope I don't have issues as I use this phone in my businesss, and receive dozens of leads sent to me each week as text.

Love this forum!

Jim

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

yes sir...i was in the app store ...its a few good apps in there...not anything spectacular...

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Yeah, I saw your post, and it motivated me to go for it too! Took long time to download, got stuck at the end on restoring, but continued after rebooting computer, and everything is OK. Got some Apps downloaded with no problem.

It may now be safe to update to 2.0. Just have to be patient as it takes awhile. Sure hope I don't have issues as I use this phone in my businesss, and receive dozens of leads sent to me each week as text.

Love this forum!

Jim

sync it up buddy!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Why did you wait so long?
well, for one the amount of reports of the servers cramming on friday...didn't want to 'chance' it saturday cause i had to go out of town and i definitely needed my phone...didn't have 5 hrs for my phone to be tied up...

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Just a quick question... Does the 2.0 support forwarding SMS messages and sending businesss cards or do u still need a third party app for it.

Also what about deleting individual calls from the logs?