Well i just found out that....

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
let me see if i got this right.

Your saying that you have to turn your old iPhone in even tho you had your phone since the day that it came out? in order to get the sub. price for the 3G?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
let me see if i got this right.

Your saying that you have to turn your old iPhone in even tho you had your phone since the day that it came out? in order to get the sub. price for the 3G?
Holy crap. Why is this so hard to people to grasp?

1 - if you bought the phone after the 27 of May - you TURN IN YOUR PHONE get refunded the difference of your V1 and V2 (minus the 10% restock fee). You are basically returning your phone and buying a new one.

2 - if you bought the phone before the 27th of May - YOU KEEP YOUR PHONE and buy the new one for $200. Your first phone is yours to do with as you please.

PS - I'm not really directing this at anyone in particular, but this is page 11, and people are asking the same questions.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
PS - I'm not really directing this at anyone in particular, but this is page 11, and people are asking the same questions.
Go into your UserCP, edit options, and select 40 posts per page. This one's only up to page 3 for me... makes for much faster navigating. Especially since on the iPhone, it loads top down so you can start reading right away while all the posts load.

H

Hayesimus

so... if i had an iPhone V1, I turn it into them, they pay me 10%, I pay 200 dollars and I get to get the new one on the 27th of may? But only if i buy the iPhone before july 11th?

;)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
so... if i had an iPhone V1, I turn it into them, they pay me 10%, I pay 200 dollars and I get to get the new one on the 27th of may? But only if i buy the iPhone before july 11th?

;)
I started to read this, without seeing who was writing it. I was like "WTF?!" Then I had a good laugh. :laugh2:

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
don't worry man youll eventually earn your respect around eic haha!
-The people that you see before you are the OG's of EIC, theyve known each other for awhile and know whether or not its in their character to do something ya kno? :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Yeah but when i ask a question you have to act like a JACKASS
:confused: Is this about my post right before this? If so, my apologies. It wasn't directed at you, though you were quoted. It's ALL over the board, and internet. It's funny and frustrating all at once. The question gets asked, then gets answered. Then gets asked again, and answered again and over and over...

Didn't meant to piss ya off. Hopefully I didn't leave too bad of a taste to run you off.

H

Hayesimus

Perhaps I was merely being purposefully cryptic... probably not, but you never can tell...

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
:confused: Is this about my post right before this? If so, my apologies. It wasn't directed at you, though you were quoted. It's ALL over the board, and internet. It's funny and frustrating all at once. The question gets asked, then gets answered. Then gets asked again, and answered again and over and over...

Didn't meant to piss ya off. Hopefully I didn't leave too bad of a taste to run you off.
Its ok Ramesh, don't worry about it.