Well it is the 11th and the apps don't work!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I tried to update the i pod touch and it said it was current and the apps I downloaded don't sync, so this is bogus.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
for ipod touch you got to buy the appstore. and the update is not out yet. n00b

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
btw the appstore is great and all the worthy apps are free, theres even one app that puts youtube to shame.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
is the update out for the iPhone?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I thought the updates were out today for the Touch or is that a later date?

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
its midnight where i'm so i don't expect it yet. and the touch app is not free, so youll know when its out cause you gotta buy it
What you have to buy all the apps for the touch? just down loaded a bunch , but they won't sync. So I have to pay for an upgrade to the touch before these will work?, and how much is the upgrade?

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
ipod touch users HAVE TO PURCHASE SOFTWARE 2.0. Laptopgamer, I am not sure why you aren't understanding that. it has been told to you many times throughout the day. it will be made available friday, whether that is early mid or late friday. just wait

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
ipod touch users HAVE TO PURCHASE SOFTWARE 2.0. Laptopgamer, I am not sure why you aren't understanding that. it has been told to you many times throughout the day. it will be made available friday, whether that is early mid or late friday. just wait
How much will the new software cost?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
the 2.0 software for the ipod touch is $10 dollars
its a one time fee

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
DUDE!
the 2.0 software is the SOFTWARE
not the apps
some apps are free and some arent
open your iTunes
click on appstore
have fun

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
DUDE!
the 2.0 software is the SOFTWARE
not the apps
some apps are free and some arent
open your iTunes
click on appstore
have fun
Yeah I know that, I have down loaded the apps I want and I have a new i pod that has the latest firmware with maps , mail, you tube and all of that stuff, so are those apps to be updated too?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
nevermind

i seriously don't know what your question is anymore and we have already answered your other ones

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
nevermind

i seriously don't know what your question is anymore and we have already answered your other ones
I bought a newer touch with the new software upgrade, so I should be fine right? I realize the older touches need the software upgrade to get maps , mail, You tube and the other stuff.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I bought a newer touch with the new software upgrade, so I should be fine right? I realize the older touches need the software upgrade to get maps , mail, You tube and the other stuff.
You will get the whole package with the 2.0 software,whatever you didn't have you will have. This is new for everyone, only difference is iPhone get it free.(we pay monthly phone bill) and ipod touch have to pay 10 dollars for the update. ONce you buy it. You will have the appstore where you can download tons of apps for free or pay for the ones that cost money.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
What app might that be?
vSnax. You can browse other clips while watching a clip and check info while watching a video, its awesome. Once it gets tons of channels it will be nicer. but the interface gots youtube beat.

and clips jump to the next clip . quiet convinient.