Were is the address book?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
i wish they had integrated the address book into the email app... i don't have contacts for all the people i email and i still use my computer for email a lot so if they could have it integrate your email address book from gmail for example like i use it would save me a lot of time from having to clog up my contact list with people i only email for work or other stuff that i don't have a phone number for or for having to log in with the internet to email someone i didn't receive an email from already... i don't know about everyone else but i cant remember peoples emails for the life of me... especially when its followed by random number that have no meaning to me

RyanP

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Though it's definitely not ideal, I occasionally will go to Safari to pull up Gmail to get an email address. It won't let me type an email from within Safari, but I can get the address and then go back to Mail to send the email. Again, it's not ideal, but if you're desperate, it's an option.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Wouldn't it just be easier to add all your contacts to your address book (Apple) / Outlook (PC) and then not have to worry about it? i don't think there is a space limit or limit on the number of contacts. But that is just me.