weTool SMS And Call Delete Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kurosagi

Nov 8, 2007
Here's a pretty cool app by Aaron Jang that enables you to delete individual call and sms entries. It also allows you to save your sms messages to your notepad. It's available on Hackint0sh as a pxl file but I just zipped it up as a regular application for you to upload via sftp on your iPhone. Download Here.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
it doesn't work on 1.1.2 just so you guys know...i installed via ssh and set the permissions and everything and it crashes everytime...doesn't even show up on my springboard just sits in the app folder with no icon and does nothing

ok i got it working...i had to unzip the file instead of just renaming it to weTool.app and everything works just fine

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
it works on 1.1.2 but after trying to delete a few calls i saw that it doesn't do anything lol it works for SMS tho...

heres some screen shots i took

this is my actual recent calls AFTER deleting a call in weTool

and this is what it looks like in weTool

as you can see the name Stephanie doesn't show in weTool but it still shows in my Recent Calls....odd

ok so another update i restarted my phone just to see if that would work and it did...but i don't really want to have to restart my phone every time i have to delete a call or something...eh i will keep yall posted

and yet another update....

if you have SummerBoard installed you can just restart your Sringboard and itll delete the call also...much easier

H

Hayesimus

it works on 1.1.2 but after trying to delete a few calls i saw that it doesn't do anything lol it works for SMS tho...

heres some screen shots i took

this is my actual recent calls AFTER deleting a call in weTool

and this is what it looks like in weTool

as you can see the name Stephanie doesn't show in weTool but it still shows in my Recent Calls....odd

ok so another update i restarted my phone just to see if that would work and it did...but i don't really want to have to restart my phone every time i have to delete a call or something...eh i will keep yall posted

and yet another update....

if you have SummerBoard installed you can just restart your Sringboard and itll delete the call also...much easier

O.... M.... G..... i just wanted everyone to know how dumb i am... i was just llooking at that screenshot and i was like, HEY why does he have bars after the name. I want bars. They must be part of the updates since i still have 1.0.2 that sucks. i wonder if they are call lengths. nahh they all look about the same. hmmm

and then i see the 1203 before a bar and i'm like oh hey look. that bar went past some of the numbers in that phone number... oh .... wait.... D'OH!

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
O.... M.... G..... i just wanted everyone to know how dumb i am... i was just llooking at that screenshot and i was like, HEY why does he have bars after the name. I want bars. They must be part of the updates since i still have 1.0.2 that sucks. i wonder if they are call lengths. nahh they all look about the same. hmmm

and then i see the 1203 before a bar and i'm like oh hey look. that bar went past some of the numbers in that phone number... oh .... wait.... D'OH!
Don't feel bad, originally I was thinking the same thing. LOL I was like, oooooooooooooohhh pretty bars...