weTool's New Update

Sep 29, 2007
Incase you have not upgraded or downloaded weTool, weTool just recently had a major update and is now one of my favorite applications.

weTool is an application that deleates single SMS and Call Records instead of the whole ones. It has great slide transactions and a smooth look to it. Now it has had a major update.

Here is a screenshot of what they said it updated:

It now offers the ability to not only forward messages but to send mass messages to anyone on your contact list! You are also able to send contact information.

For those who like the lists,

Whats new in the Update
-SMS Forwarding
-Mass Text Messaging(Ability to message a multitude of people)
-Ability to send contact information.

Check it out, it is not available via Installer and not needed to add the source I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Also if you would like to visit the developers site it is right here.
http://iPhone.aimfuture.com/

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
wow Mas text messeging and sms forwarding? too good to be true! imma check it out

EDIT
just downloaded it off installer. it does not do mass sms or forwarding i think the one i downloaded isn't the newly updated one and also the bottem icons are not the same as the one pictured above. where can i get the updated version?

EDIT EDIT
got it just add http://app.weiPhone.com/installer/ as a source in installer

Sep 29, 2007
I wish I could just start a new mass text message instead of editing an old text to mass text to everyone else.
Its not that bad, you can send one message that you want to send to everyone via the regular SMS application. Then go to weTool and send it to 100's of other people too. Or just go to a short SMS messages and erase 4-5 letters.

I don't think they really thought about it but they may put it in future updates.

n0m0n

Nov 25, 2007
Why would I only have #'s as the sent from or to id, when these people are in my contact list?

Thanks
JW

aky

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
when i send an MMS/Fwding to a bunch of friends, most said it came up garbled.. letters missing weird characters, they couldnt read the txt, any ideas?