weToolUS v0.3.3

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
weToolUS Enables you to delete individual sms and call entries. It also gives you an option to save your sms messages to your notepad and the effects between switching screens are pretty cool (16 in all) awesome UI (user interface)

Changes for the U.S. version
- See Contacts Names and Numbers in Recent Calls... Just Names in SMS
- See whole message when you click More button (instead of just 2 lines)

If you have problems launching weToolUS:
-Run the Notes.app after installing weTools (just one time you don't have to run notes everytime you run weTools just right after the install).

Add from installer.app:
Pelease add http://app.weiPhone.com/installer/ to your installer sources or use Safari to visit this link:
http://app.weiPhone.com/installer/

Then in the installer.app look for the WeiPhone category, inside you'll see weToolUS Version 0.3.3

PXL INSTALL Method
- Download Pxl for ibrickr here

- On Windows: use ibrickr_v0.8 or later
- On Mac : use Breezy

UPDATE PLAN:
+ Group all messages from same sender into one section (like sms.app) but be able to delete them individually with a swipe over the chat balloon.

+ Send a text to multiple contacts

+ SMS Fowarding (+ to multiple contacts)

+ Set the max number display of call history. (only show you last x amount of calls in recent calls)

+ Secret message.This means you could select messages that you don't want to show in SMS.app

+Some more cool UI effects for you.

Screenshots:

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Last edited by a moderator:

DeathBySnuggles

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Tampa, Fl
I love the SECERT message feature. It's like engrish.com right on my phone!

Other than that, great app.

ebp2kEM1

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Hmm... installed this app through iBrikr - and it doesn't look like the same version you show above.

The bottom has the same images as the bottom bar of the phone app. Example: the icon for text is the icon for voicemail in the phone.

I also don't see names in the call log - only numbers.

So i went and added the source to the installer app and refreshing it crashes installer..... sweet. I don't find the app when i restart installer.

The program looks cool but WTF is going on with the versions and with the source?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Hmm... installed this app through iBrikr - and it doesn't look like the same version you show above.

The bottom has the same images as the bottom bar of the phone app. Example: the icon for text is the icon for voicemail in the phone.

I also don't see names in the call log - only numbers.

So i went and added the source to the installer app and refreshing it crashes installer..... sweet. I don't find the app when i restart installer.

The program looks cool but WTF is going on with the versions and with the source?
lol sorry i made those icons for the person who made the app but he is away on businesss right now so they wont be public until the next update

as for ibrickr im not sure why i didn't work
and as for installer im not too sure either they both worked for me maybe try just clicking on the link in your iPhone it should ask if you want the source to be added then it might work

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Wow I am VERY excited about future progress of this app. Mass texting/Text forwarding would essentially be the only thing left on the iPhone that I expect, besides copy paste.

ebp2kEM1

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
I think I saw a uk version of mms. Where's the freakin us version of mms? I need my mms!
You must have seen an "MMS workaround" where you use email and a special MMS address for the recipient.

If that isn't the case and Apple actually gave the UK iPhone MMS support - then a lot of us will probably crap our pants. :)

EDIT - i think i found what you are talking about. Looks like a webapp of some sort. Yuk.

http://iPhoneapplicationlist.com/2007/11/14/mms-inbox/

ebp2kEM1

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Wow I am VERY excited about future progress of this app. Mass texting/Text forwarding would essentially be the only thing left on the iPhone that I expect, besides copy paste.
This would definitely be a good start and would be sufficient for a lot of users.

My biggest need is:

better notification features - i need something to "nag" me if ive missed a Call, SMS, or email. Anyone familiar with Windows Mobile phones and PhoneAlarm knows what im talking about.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
How come I only see the number of my contacts and not the names?
the version that u can install through ibrickr is wetool not wetoolus. u need to do it through installer, just follow the instructions that were previously listed in this thread. make sure that you are connected through wifi wen u do it otherwise the connection will time out.

Jul 20, 2007
any way of posting the app in a .zip form...i would like to install it threw winscp.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
the only way i figured out how to do it is through installer but thats because i have installer and i didn't try any other way. im sure there is some way of doing it, just ask around a bit more.

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Version 0.3.5 is now up, with mass texting/forwarding implemented. Nice!

smokepsp32

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
installed this via installer...its great...
thanks for this....

DLake

Dec 5, 2007
Excuse my "newbness" but im guessing if my phone is already updated to software version 1.1.2 then im screwed.

If not, how do i install this. How do i install ibrickr? How do i install the app. I'm really quick on this stuff and i know what i'm doing with computers and such... i just need guidance here. THX!

-DLake