Whao. I think this is new.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
I could b wrong of course, and I have had a few beers tonite I admit, but I swear I've never seen this documented anywhere before.

I just opened an email with an embedded .jpg image. When I tapped once on the pic I got a popup menu asking if I wanted to save the image or cancel. Whao. That's big. I think.

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
Well I kinda figured my chances of finding something 'new' were small, but this is why we drink - so we have an excuse for doing dumb things :)

Still, I hadn't heard (and I had done a lot of diligent reading of reviews, etc when 2.0 came out) and I was very pleased as this is the filling of one of the bigger holes in the phones functionality as a real computer

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
yes, saving pictures is a plus. I wonder how I would have reacted.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I forgot How I reacted, I know I was happy cause I happen to us that feature a lot now.

rmfnla

Bronze
Well I kinda figured my chances of finding something 'new' were small, but this is why we drink - so we have an excuse for doing dumb things :)

You haven't really gotten there until your conversations begin with, "Hey, y'all watch this..."

I used to have an old revolver chambered for .22 Velodog; any relation?

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007
You haven't really gotten there until your conversations begin with, "Hey, y'all watch this..."

I used to have an old revolver chambered for .22 Velodog; any relation?
No, but I live perilously close to West Virginia, where most under-30 male accidental fatalities immediately follow those words...