What’s your best way to protect your cell phone?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
No idea. I would suggest getting some scratch remover for the scratches, and then getting a screen protector to prevent it from happening again.
Personally, I use the Crystal Support Anti-glare screen protectors. I have used several different kinds and the Crystal Support performs the best.
I would also recommend a case- either the Seidio Innocase II or the Incase Slider.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
I would just get a screen protector and a good case for the shell. Thats what I have done. They can be found pretty cheap on amazon or ebay.

melody

Dec 18, 2008
LOL
You really want to put your iPhone in a Hello Kitty jacket?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No idea. I would suggest getting some scratch remover for the scratches, and then getting a screen protector to prevent it from happening again.
Personally, I use the Crystal Support Anti-glare screen protectors. I have used several different kinds and the Crystal Support performs the best.
I would also recommend a case- either the Seidio Innocase II or the Incase Slider.
Hawk, is this it? http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/re...ti-glare-and-crystal-film-sets-for-iphone-3g/
If not, do you have a link?

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
I don't recommend the reflective screen protectors, they look really cool when the screen is off, but almost impossible see the screen in the sun... they have a really bad glare.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
I just have the invisibleshield for mine. And occasionally put silicone cases or the serpent on it.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I protect my phone with the secret service, and when they go on break I use the force.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Marware sport grip. Doesn't stretch at all and I've used it for about 4 months without taking it off and I used it with an invisibleshield.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Sorry I'm out and I can't hit the edit button so I'm just going to say it here. The case is only 19.99 and comes with a screen shield and a microfiber cloth. It comes in three variations - black, white and pink. I'll put the YouTube video of me doing a review of it and a link to the Apple store and the official store - no price differences except I think marware does free shipping.