What’s your favorite character on TV right now?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Is there a character on a TV show—a regular character or a guest character—who just makes your day whenever you see him or her?

For me, right now, it’s Rich Dotcom (played by Ennis Esmer) on the TV show Blindspot.

He literally steals the show every time he shows up. He’s a guest star who just made his third appearance on the seventh episode of season 2 of the show.

Right hand to God, he’s funnier than any character on any show who is supposedly funny. He’s funnier than Jim Parsons as Dr. Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. And that’s just one example of many.

In short, he’s one of the funniest characters I’ve encountered in, well, basically forever. The man is a comic genius.

I hope he becomes a regular on that show.

I recently Tweeted to him. He tweeted back. Or at least, his PR guy did. It was an honor to be acknowledged by him.

a.PNG

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
It's a toss-up for me. On one hand you have the fearless and hilarious Ash Williams on Ash vs Evil Dead, or the beautiful and intriguing android Delores on Westworld.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Man in Black (Ed Harris) on Westworld. I drove 5 and a half hours to stand on a rock he stood on in the show, and it was blissful.

IMG_1479.JPG

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
Man in Black (Ed Harris) on Westworld. I drove 5 and a half hours to stand on a rock he stood on in the show, and it was blissful.

View attachment 45045
Don't know if I would drive 5.5 hours to do the same, but I've always appreciated Ed Harris as an actor. He is awesome in this role.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Always had a soft spot for Ed Harris, reminds me of my dad.
He's killing it (pun intended) on Westworld, as is Jeffrey Dean Morgan on TWD.
TWD alumni Benedict Samuel is mesmerizing as the Mad Hatter on Gotham as well....

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
In no particular order, Raymond Reddington, Aram Mojtabai, and Kate Kaplan (“Mr. Kaplan”), played, respectively, by James Spader, Amir Arison, and Susan Blommaert, all from The Blacklist, always nail the crap out of it. Raymond Reddington’s diction is the embodiment of perfection; I’ve learned several new words listening to his lines.

These people are extraordinarily talented actors whom, should I ever run into any of them, I’d probably ask for an autograph as I shed a tear or two in awe of their magnificence.