What 3rd party software do u think the iPhone should have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jan 10, 2007
I would personally like to see someone make a plug-in for the iPhone's safari web browser so can you view YouTube videos. Currently the only way to view youtube videos is to use the Youtube application built into the iPhone,but only 10,000(according to wikipedia) videos have been converted.
You cannot watch youtube videos by just browsing to the site.

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I'm not holding my breath for significant Apple updates so I hope that 3rd party developers come up with a couple of basics like voice dialing and AIM/Google Chat. I'd also like to see a photo viewer similar to the built-in one but that allows the user to load higher resolution photos onto the phone. Oh, and native Battle Fleet.

jakkyl

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
I'd like to see a mod/app that will let you suppress SMS messages. I hate it when you're showing off the iPhone to somebody and a text pops up in the middle of the screen. It is nice that they gave us a way to suppress the messages when the phone is locked, but it would be nice to do the same while it is unlocked.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Word.
Jive Talk or a good IM client that will let me interact with anyone on any of the major IM clients.

Password Wallet is needed bad.

I hear the double-click spacebar for a period is coming so ex-Blackberry users will be stoked.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
All i really care about for now is them adding flash support. i cant really think of anything else that would make a major difference since i use it mostly for internet and i can't go to some of my favorite video websites like break.com for example.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
a few things

SNES emulator
Random wallpaper/ringtone feature
Feature to rename the titles of applications on the summerboard/springboard
Live radio/tv (not sure if this is done yet)

and a lot of small tweeks to current apps we have

thats all i can think of at the moment

Jul 17, 2007
New Application

I would like a password keeper and a Portuguese to English translator.
One that can translate both ways English to Portuguese and Portuguese to english.

Going to Brazil for Carnival next Feb. that would be awsome :p