What a difference a month makes.......

dennisd

Bronze
Nov 23, 2008
.......I've owned my iPhone for a month now and I must say when I used it for only a few days, and coming from a Palm platform, I thought the thing sucked. After a month, I'm totally mesmerized by its simplicity, beauty, and functionality. I have to admit, I still see some shortcomings, but the plusses of the darned thing more than make up for it. Sure glad I didn't get the Blackberry Storm.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
.......I've owned my iPhone for a month now and I must say when I used it for only a few days, and coming from a Palm platform, I thought the thing sucked. After a month, I'm totally mesmerized by its simplicity, beauty, and functionality. I have to admit, I still see some shortcomings, but the plusses of the darned thing more than make up for it. Sure glad I didn't get the Blackberry Storm.
Those were the two reasons I started off with the v1 last year. I came from a blackjack which took me weeks to figure out completely, but with the iPhone, I was able to fully use it within minutes of playing with it.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Former PalmOS fanboy here. Nice to be able to use Bluetooth, isn't it? :D

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I am in about month 2 of owning my 3G and came from the die hard Palm / Treo user back ground. No way was I going to be able to get use to the virtual key board. I needed the tactile feel of the Querty. I realized the other day when typing out an email that I now was as comfortable and fast as I was with the Treo. I was in Best Buy and stopped to look at the Treo Pro, a brief tug at the heart like one might have seeing an old girl friend and suddenly realizing that is was over. I have found my iPhone and love it. I agree with all you have said.

S

samblackaudio

I am glad with my iPhone also.

fc97accord

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
Vancouver
I agree, it is truly a very simple and straightforward device to use with most everything laid out for any non-tech person to use.

Loving it my self!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hate it myself. A qwerty keyboard is much better than typing on a touch screen (HTC Tytn II. HTC S620, Nokia 9500, and Nokia E90). Though I must say that I got all what I need from the iPhone. Except for the video call feature (which I used a lot when I still used my Nokia N95) and of course the MMS. I can switch back to the Nokia but it's kind of lame, the iPhone 3G looks much better and is much newer of course.