what accessories did u get with your iPhone ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I bought the
1. Xtreme Car charger..

2. iSee clear case but in my opinion it sucks ass... the clip doesn't hold for crap and debris can get in and scratch phone so I removed it.
3. Incase Leather/Nylon Folio very vey happy with that ..
4. bestskinsever iPhone skin cover (still waiting for it to arrive)

Last edited by a moderator:

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
For now I bought the acrylic cover, does okay, I cant really fine a great protector that still shows off the sleek design. I know the acrylic would break if I dropped it. I think I need to go to a leather case.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
jacjac2 personally I never liked the vertical leather cases the pic I posted the leather and nylon I have gotten nothing but comments from other iPhone users in person. Its really nice case and its not big in reality. I went to Apple store in manhattan 5th ave they didn't have any there and I had it on me I had 3 people ask where it was that i got it

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I didn't buy any the first day, but today I went to Best Buy and purchased a charger and an FM transmitter.

and the Griffin PowerJolt charger:

Both of them work fine BTW.;)
sweet how much were those? my car has a cd player with an input for the ipod cable to directly connect an mp3 player. is there a way to use that for the iPhone? maybe with that funky looking connector to use standard headphone jacks? i also have an fm transmitter with the same deal and wondering if that would work. if not the fm tran. you got looks sweet and is probably the one i will get. thanks
Griffin iTrip FM transmitter:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
sweet how much were those? my car has a cd player with an input for the ipod cable to directly connect an mp3 player. is there a way to use that for the iPhone? maybe with that funky looking connector to use standard headphone jacks? i also have an fm transmitter with the same deal and wondering if that would work. if not the fm tran. you got looks sweet and is probably the one i will get. thanks
Griffin iTrip FM transmitter:
The iTrip is fifty dollars, but it works much better than my old Belkin Tunecaster II that I used with my ROKR and my kids' Nanos. Also the iTrip doesn't use batteries. It runs off the power of the iPhone or you can use the charging cable with the Griffin JoltCharger.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I also have the griffin car charger works great, got a dlo side holster (currently not using), the dlo jam jacket (haven't opened it) the case-mate signature (awesome) using it with out the clip in the pocket waiting on the backordered holster. Also got the boxwave screen protector(works great) also ordered the best skin ever but it hasn't come in. Might just use it for back up as i am happy with the boxwave... oh yeah and the jawbone ear piece(works great)

gmcenroe

Jul 5, 2007
San Mateo, CA
My accessories

My accessories included:
1) Incase black rubber case, love it reduces slipperyness of iPhone
2) From www.radtech.com:
a) flexible headphone wire type adapter, perfect for my Sennheiser
headphones
b) plastic glass protective shield, didn't like the airbubbles that
formed when I tried to attach it, so I don't use it.
c) usb/iPhone retractable cable

3) Spare power adapter for the office, I sometimes use the iPhone far to much for once a day charge. This will keep it charged when at work.

Glenn