What accessories do you have?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I have a skin, armband, upgraded headset, and a set of cheap speakers. I am looking at getting the speaker unit that you drop the Ipod in and it has awsome sound, I have even seen the one that folds up into a zippered binder, but it costs as much as my Ipod did!

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
Jamal, I just wanted to let you know that the zipper binders have dropped a lot in price lately. I have seen them in cataloges like Carol Wright super cheap, just incase you are still thinking about it.

razz

Aug 23, 2006
The only accessories i have is the iPod case and the tuner you plug in to listen to the radio, but thats as far as im going, i think ist ridiculous on how much stuff are available and how much it costs

Ebony

Aug 25, 2006
I agree Razz. I have just bought a case for mine and the plug in adapter for the car and that is all I really need. I can not believe how much has been put out for these and what people are willing to spend on accessories. For instance a case made by Apple will run you about $40 I got a case at Wal-Mart for $5.00

jessy

Bronze
Oct 17, 2006
www.teenhut.net
There is this great new case coming out it's very expensive but I think I might get if for the Holidays. It is called exotica and is designed for the nano and fifth generation ipods.

spunky

Nov 2, 2006
The only accessory that I have is a case for it, I don't really feel that I need all of the other stuff that is available, and I think the prices on some of it are absolutely ridiculous anyway.

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
Accessories I own are :armband,upgraded headset, and a FM tuner to listen radio.
I would love to own the speaker set and some cool skins for my Video ipod as I believe it will complete my wishlist.Hope I get the money soon enough next month to get the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 23, 2007
I have Harman Kardon iPod speakers and iPod nano. Not that into iPod accessories yet. I am planning to get a Macbook Pro, it'll make the best iPod accessory. :p