What App do you want to see made?

Jun 26, 2007
Self explanatory.. whats an app that has yet to be made that would be helpful to you or people you know.
For me it would be an App about colleges or something... I am a Junior in the midst of my college search and could use a useful app.
What about you?

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
turn by turn gps, something like tomtom or garmin. although the stock maps app has been A LOT better since 3.0 betas, it still sucks to have to page through the directions as you go. so something that updates itself would be really nice, voice would be even better! thats what i wanna see.

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
having microsoft office on the iPhone would be kinda cool so u could edit attachements from emails plus write your own documents. I also think it would be cool if DISH Network could make a live TV app for the iPhone. That would be totally awesomely insane! :)

Watcher

Zealot
Gold
Mar 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
having microsoft office on the iPhone would be kinda cool so u could edit attachements from emails plus write your own documents. I also think it would be cool if DISH Network could make a live TV app for the iPhone. That would be totally awesomely insane! :)
There's already a Microsoft Office App... it's called Quickoffice Mobile Office Suite. It's $19.99 and it has Word and Excel.

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
turn by turn gps, something like tomtom or garmin. although the stock maps app has been A LOT better since 3.0 betas, it still sucks to have to page through the directions as you go. so something that updates itself would be really nice, voice would be even better! thats what i wanna see.
I agree! The GPS is so much more accurate in OS 3.0. Also, there is a way for the screen to follow you with the GPS. When you open the Maps, click the button at the lower left of the screen and make sure you don't pan around anywhere... if you are moving and you are located with the blue GPS dot, the screen will move with you.

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
I agree! The GPS is so much more accurate in OS 3.0. Also, there is a way for the screen to follow you with the GPS. When you open the Maps, click the button at the lower left of the screen and make sure you don't pan around anywhere... if you are moving and you are located with the blue GPS dot, the screen will move with you.
That button in the lower left of the screen was always there and it always followed you, at least in 2.1 and up. But it seems to be much more accurate and faster at finding your location.

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
There's already a Microsoft Office App... it's called Quickoffice Mobile Office Suite. It's $19.99 and it has Word and Excel.
yeah but no powerpoint. i would use that MUCH more then excel