5. Box Office
6. iScopes
7. iTarot
8. Jamd
9. Movies.app
10. Yelp
11. WeatherBug

LMAO The ones I listed are all free. :cool:
Don't think AIM is worth it until September's PUSH notification service release.

Return_of_the_Mac

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
So far I've picked up the Monkey Ball, Calssa Chess, Google, Myspace, NY Times, Box Office, Remote, AOL Radio and Ebay.

So far, I've had the best time playing around with the AOL Radio and adding certain stations under my favorites. I plan on eventually picking up one of the budget apps and also buy Tetris or Ms. Pacman depending on how well those games are rated.

It's been fun so far, I would have more time to play around with more apps if I didn't have to work. But I can already see how I'm going to need more than 8gb of space to fit Music, Video and Applications on the phone.

Iphonehead

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
I'm waiting for flickr so I can use the voip but can't seem to find when/if it will come to the app store.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Got these guys with what was left over of $100 iTunes gift card from May..

apps.jpg

I am gonna wait for 2.0 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
Here's my list of what I'm getting though it's apt to change but I like this list as it is.

Paid apps: Mondo Solitaire, Super Monkey Ball, Reel Deal Slots, SplashID, Tuner, MLB App

Free apps: Pandora, AIM, YP from AT&T, Mobile News Network, Remote, Shazam, Truveo, vSNAX, Where

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Im like you OP whatever is free and some-what interesting Im downloading, and if it cant fit on my iPhone I'll just store it on my computer for future use :p

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
shazam says free for a limited time
i picked that one up along with 14 other free apps
im not ready to pay for any yet

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
shazam says free for a limited time
i picked that one up along with 14 other free apps
im not ready to pay for any yet

shazam owns, man i can't believe how well it finds the songs. I can't tell you how many times i could of used this app in the past. defenetly a keeper, and its free, great interface too

shazam owns, man i can't believe how well it finds the songs. I can't tell you how many times i could of used this app in the past. defenetly a keeper, and its free, great interface too
Also try Midomi, it does the same thing but also lets you type artist or title, or hum/sing a song for recognition.

arothman

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
The apps I have so far are:

1. Jott - speak what you want, and it converts to text and makes an easy list out of it. Will be using this for the grocery store I'm sure.
  2. People - a phonebook lookup app... faster than going through the browser to whitepages.com
  3. Pandora - awesome, awesome, awesome. So full of win. Most exciting thing about the new 2.0 release. Full of joy and joyness. I was going to go buy the new phone hardware, but with Pandora I can actually put less of my iTunes library on the phone, so the 4GB I have will go a lot further!
  4. Facebook - not much different than their mobile web, but seems a little faster
  5. Super Monkey Ball - still getting the hang of controlling it, but it's fun. Not bad for $10 I suppose.
  6. eReader - haven't used it yet, but could be handy.
  7. VoiceNotes - a voice recorder. will be helpful next time I have a song idea and need to remember it.
Other than those, I didn't spot anything I thought would be that helpful to me... but there are thousands of apps to come :)

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I've got facebook (but wtf, you can't make wall posts?), aim (even though push isn't out yet, i still think the program is solid (better then beejive), enigmo, trism, YPMobile (yellowbook) and weatherbug

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Ok so I was jailbroken and addicted to the 5 Dice game (like Yahtzee), but no app :(