What apps can I install on unlocked iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

glauco16

Oct 9, 2007
hey people!
I have iPhone unblocked version 1.02 (1C28) and with a modem firmware 03.10.08_G

I want to know that applications are those that I can install and without they damage my iPhone,

help me please

I do not want that later it lets to me work

glauco16

Oct 9, 2007
if I have the installer already
but there many applications that not if they caused to a certain damage my iPhone

I only have
APOLLO, SEND PICS, SEND SONGS, SMBPREF, and VNOTES and some themes but if it can that installs one and are not damaged it

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
if I have the installer already
but there many applications that not if they caused to a certain damage my iPhone

I only have
APOLLO, SEND PICS, SEND SONGS, SMBPREF, and VNOTES and some themes but if it can that installs one and are not damaged it
im sorry, its really hard to understand waht you are saying, are you from another country? from whaty i understand, you are asking what apps are safe for your phone and which ones arent? i don't know a way to tell, but most of them are safe, and if something seems buggy after installing a new app, just go to installer and uninstall that app. it should go back to normal. thats what i did when i had my wonderful apps but now i don't cause i upgraded to 1.1.1 =|