What apps DO work on jailbreaked 1.1.3?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Please report here the apps that work after upgrading to 1.1.3 from a jailbreaked iPhone. Thanks

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
I got showtime (video) voice notes, toggle, flashlight, MIM Sand, PocketGuitar, solitaire, sketches, lights off, NES (but no ROMs)

Aug 28, 2007
I got showtime (video) voice notes, toggle, flashlight, MIM Sand, PocketGuitar, solitaire, sketches, lights off, NES (but no ROMs)
download the rom pack on installer, it puts a lot of the good games on

Goodlife08

Bronze
Jan 23, 2008
whats the rom back under?

or is there a source list i need?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
SysInfo
Screenshot
Caissa
Chess
Mobile Finder
Services
iFlickr
iBlackjack
SyncJe (but gets sync error for me with Goosync it did not have pre-113)
iSpit
Photoboard

Sep 29, 2007
GBA Roms do work on it you just have to get the bsd subsystem update and along with the OpenSSH fix and it is working great on mine.

Imagine this; I have 30 apps on it so far and all work just as they did before but guess what. The one app not to work is Google Maps locate me, but Locate Me app works fine :p

3rd Party apps taking over native apps?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
GBA Roms do work on it you just have to get the bsd subsystem update and along with the OpenSSH fix and it is working great on mine.

Imagine this; I have 30 apps on it so far and all work just as they did before but guess what. The one app not to work is Google Maps locate me, but Locate Me app works fine :p

3rd Party apps taking over native apps?
if the gba app/roms do work like you said, i might just update to 1.1.3 soon, if they get customize or summerboard in the next cupple days then im sold lol

Sep 29, 2007
The only reason customize isn't working because it needs to be created differently for each firmware. I think soon it will be fine.

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
heres what i have

Ballfight
iPhysics
iRadio
iZoo
Level
LocateMe
NES
RadioList LA
SendPics
TuneWiki
weDict
4 Balls
Domino
Marble
Camera Pro
PDF Viewer
iBlackjack
MobileFinder
Evolution RGB
Labyrinth
iSlots
NetServices
psx4all
weTool
Sketches
Converter
othello
Showtime Unlimited

RobertC

Jan 29, 2008
Ballfight
iPhysics
iRadio
iZoo
Level
LocateMe
NES
RadioList LA
SendPics
TuneWiki
weDict
4 Balls
Domino
Marble
Camera Pro
PDF Viewer
iBlackjack
MobileFinder
Evolution RGB
Labyrinth
iSlots
NetServices
psx4all
weTool
Sketches
Converter
othello
Showtime Unlimited

Every time I start up labyrinth the settings reset, same with isolitare. Do yours? If not, how did you get around it?

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I'm running the old version of labyrinth. So far it runs just like its supposed to. Funny thing you should mention a problem with isolitaire. I thought I was the only one that couldn't get it to work. I installed it and the icon is in springboard but when I tap on it the screen just turns black. I know i can scroll in this "blank" screen because those semi invisible scrollers are at the very bottom and right sides of the screen. Anybody else have this issue? Isolitaire used to work perfect for me. And uninstalling and reinstalling seems to do nothing.

jeansteichen

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007

Can you tell me how you got Flashlight?
When I click on that web app it just goes to vFlashlight, which is not a live link. Thanks.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I think it is a lot easier to list apps that DO NOT WORK with 1.1.3, most of them are fine. Just MHO.
That's true now. There is a thread for that somewhere too, started by same OP - I think this one started because we were all under the assumption lots of apps would not work under 1.1.3 when jailbreaks first appeared ...