what apps well brick 1.1.3? lets start a list

Nov 24, 2007
hey i been reading & i've read of some ppl bricking there phone... not saying the apps are bad or anything they just don't work on 1.1.3.. just re-jailbrake and your fine.. but who wants to do that.. so what apps temporary brick 1.1.3 ?

@ifonebone
i personally had to rejailbreak yesterday after i tried to install guitar hero and it bricked my phone. Also, about three days ago i had to rejailbreak because i tried to install an aquarium

so guitar hero & aquarium don't work on 1.1.3? can anyone confrim different?

Last edited by a moderator:

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Erica Banner changes time instead of carrier. In 1.1.2 it changed the carrier.
I can't get some of the SMBs to work.
ApogeeLTD as a source (Hello Kitty and Mystique) bricked my freaking iPhone.

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN
the GH3 skin for TTR will freeze the phone. you have to SSH and delete TTR to fix it.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I have also had a problem with ants. I'm not stateing that these apps I have mention don't work or are bad for your iPhone. I'm just tring to help out and let others know they have caused me problems and I have had to uninstall them.

yunbaby

Feb 22, 2008
SMS D as well ...
Loaded on the screen ...
After clicking ..
it jump back to the main screen ..

HELP ! =( i need to forward message often ..

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I have never found any applications to brick my phone. What is your definition of brick. It has happened that i download an app and it freezes my phone, i just simply hold down my sleep and home botton and restart my phone. Then uninstall the app....i'd say that has happened 2 times tops

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Erica Banner changes time instead of carrier. In 1.1.2 it changed the carrier.
I can't get some of the SMBs to work.
ApogeeLTD as a source (Hello Kitty and Mystique) bricked my freaking iPhone.
In fact, "Banner" has always changed the time, while "Make it Mine" changes the carrier.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
hey i been reading & i've read of some ppl bricking there phone... not saying the apps are bad or anything they just don't work on 1.1.3.. just re-jailbrake and your fine.. but who wants to do that.. so what apps temporary brick 1.1.3 ?

@ifonebone
i personally had to rejailbreak yesterday after i tried to install guitar hero and it bricked my phone. Also, about three days ago i had to rejailbreak because i tried to install an aquarium

so guitar hero & aquarium don't work on 1.1.3? can anyone confrim different?
Do you have big fingers or something? Or should I not ask because I'll be sleeping with the fishes if I do?

Sorry, inquiring minds want to know!

Nov 24, 2007
Do you have big fingers or something? Or should I not ask because I'll be sleeping with the fishes if I do?

Sorry, inquiring minds want to know!
its proably best i not tell you,, but i can tell you u won't be sleepin with the fishes.. who would help me with my iPhone lol ;)

Nov 24, 2007
flip-a-coin, got stuck loading after i installed it... had to restore , couldn't get pass the Apple screen after that

so this don't work & well make u have to restore,, they temporary brick 1.1.3.. can't uninstall

-flip-a-coin
-guitar hero
-aquarium
-can't get some of the SMBs to work.ApogeeLTD as a source (Hello Kitty and Mystique) bricked my freaking iPhone.
-GH3 skin for TTR will freeze the phone. you have to SSH and delete TTR to fix it
-also had a problem with ants..

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
SMS D as well ...
Loaded on the screen ...
After clicking ..

there is a fix for that, search for wetool fix and follow the instructions.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
flip-a-coin, got stuck loading after i installed it... had to restore , couldn't get pass the Apple screen after that

so this don't work & well make u have to restore,, they temporary brick 1.1.3.. can't uninstall

-flip-a-coin
-guitar hero
-aquarium
-can't get some of the SMBs to work.ApogeeLTD as a source (Hello Kitty and Mystique) bricked my freaking iPhone.
-GH3 skin for TTR will freeze the phone. you have to SSH and delete TTR to fix it
-also had a problem with ants..
you can actually get flip a coin from a native app site like appsafari.com, when ever possible i get the native version of an app just because its easyer on the phone.

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
my mail doesn't work I uninstalled and reinstalled.
customize sux now
i wish i had the smoothness of 1.1.2 but the features of 1.1.3!
apogee ltd will not get added to my sources
i had to restore like 4 times.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
SMS D as well ...
Loaded on the screen ...
After clicking ..

we tool works on 1.1.4 so im assuming it works on 1.1.3. i went straight from 1.1.2-1.1.4 so i havnt used 1.1.3 but there arnt any major differences between the two so im sure we tool will work for 1.1.3

Nov 24, 2007
I have flip-a-coin on my 1.1.3 ziPhone jailbroken phone and it works fine.
really, locked my phone right up.. couldn't get passed the Apple screen... also the "out of disk space fix" doesn't let me install/uninstall .. does it work on 1.1.3 ? how do i fix this ? can't even re-install Installer

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
really, locked my phone right up.. couldn't get passed the Apple screen... also the "out of disk space fix" doesn't let me install/uninstall .. does it work on 1.1.3 ? how do i fix this ? can't even re-install Installer
you will first need to unistall something large,

then install BossTool, and move everything, in the order fonts, ringers, and apps.

have a great day

Nov 24, 2007
Mar 2, 2008
Well my 1.1.3 bricked when i installed the ipod 3 app where you have video, music icons instead of the ipod icon. i was so sad that day.