What are my options here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Morning. We have started the constitution in Social Studies, and weave to take 122 notes on index cards. We do about 5-8 everyday. I was wondering if there was a way to get them all, organized, on my iPad? Without me having to manually type them in? The notecard is double sided, too. I'd really like to have my iPad have all of My information on it, like the notes and my schedule for confirmation. Our printer does have a scanner, but that's on our home computer, not my computer that my iPad is synced with. Thanks.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
You can scan on your Home computer and transfer to yours via thumb drive; or just hook up to iTunes on your Home computer and transfer to your iPad without syncing.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Assuming you have an iPad 2, I think Evernote might be helpful for you with this. It lets you add photos as notes - so you could take photos of the cards from within the app and have each as an individual note. It also has powerful OCR features so it can find words in images - so if you search for keywords, even if they're on the cards, in theory they should show up in search in the app.

It's a free app and has tons of useful features. Oh, and if you use a Smart Cover, Evernote Peek (also free) works with the smart cover to do clever quizzes and exam prep - that might help too.