What are the additional costs for MMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I am going to pull my hair out! LOL Why the hell can I not get this update? I have tried EVERYTHING that has been suggested on this thread, but when I click shift and update I cannot get to the file I saved on my desktop it will not show up in the drop down menu! I only have this one file,

ipod/iPhone software files (*.ipsw)

I am using windows vista 64bit

I have tried both of these in start>run> cmd command
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
nothing works!
same thing with my buddies computer

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
it was so easy once I got on a computer that worked for that. Maybe it is just the laptop don't know, but it was a breeze to do. No problems at all I can send video and pics

THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S HELP

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
My friend has a having a problem thjis is what she emailed me:

everything including tethering seems to be working but the recipient of the texts don’t seem to ever get my pictures.
I can receive them however. there are no errors when sending them. I an also send them to myself on the same phone but when I tried to send one to my brother’s blackbrry on ATT he never got a mms from me but he could send one no problem and I could receive it no problem. any suggestions? I am jailboken with 3gs 3.0.1 and have confirmed tethering to work with stealth.

any suggestions?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Blackberry's are weird. I had a BB 8100 & it always had problems sending & receiving MMS from other non Blackberry phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.