What are the new features in IP 4S

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

srishtimehta

Hii Shashikiran…. iPhone 4S features like- it has Retina Display, it supports Siri (Siri is Apple’s new intelligent software voice-recognition assistant and exclusive to the iPhone 4S), 8 Mega Pixel Camera, it has AirPrint (by this we can print email, photos etc via iPhone over Wi-Fi), iOS operating System, Dual Core A5 Chip (via this games runs smoother and more realistic), Outstanding Battery life etc.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Hii Shashikiran…. iPhone 4S features like- it has Retina Display, it supports Siri (Siri is Apple’s new intelligent software voice-recognition assistant and exclusive to the iPhone 4S), 8 Mega Pixel Camera, it has AirPrint (by this we can print email, photos etc via iPhone over Wi-Fi), iOS operating System, Dual Core A5 Chip (via this games runs smoother and more realistic), Outstanding Battery life etc.
Like what I said....but outstanding battery life?

DarkRaven

Jan 19, 2012
Lol @ outstanding battery life :D

My old K800i used to last all week without a charge; although I'm lucky if I get a whole day from the iPhone...

DarkRaven

Jan 19, 2012
Agreed today's hardware does so much more than yesteryears models but my point was that everything seems to be moving forward except the batteries - thus my point was valid.

The k800i actually had a real flash, wifi, and Bluetooth (that was always on as it was actually useful - HINT APPLE) and regardless of the little screen compared to the iPhone it lasted a WEEK!

I have a feeling though that nothing I compare will quench the Apple fan boys sigh..

Ok, the new Galaxy phone, very similar in spec and has a larger screen yet it manages to out perform the iPhone with regards to battery life.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Agreed today's hardware does so much more than yesteryears models but my point was that everything seems to be moving forward except the batteries - thus my point was valid.

The k800i actually had a real flash, wifi, and Bluetooth (that was always on as it was actually useful - HINT APPLE) and regardless of the little screen compared to the iPhone it lasted a WEEK!

I have a feeling though that nothing I compare will quench the Apple fan boys sigh..

Ok, the new Galaxy phone, very similar in spec and has a larger screen yet it manages to out perform the iPhone with regards to battery life.
I recant the it's a moot point comment. I see what your saying about battery life & new devices.