What are you using as your mobile phone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What are you currently using as your mobile phone?

• Nokia

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • LG

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Motorola

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Samsung

• Palm OS smartphone

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Windows Mobile smartphone

• Other

• I don't have one

• Total voters

phone19

Apr 1, 2007
Contract up for your cell phone? Me too.

:mad: My contract is up april 9th. I can't wait to get new service. I'm debating getting this expensive phone. God knows how much it will be each month, when you include internet, iPOD, camera, plus all the other feautures in the Web. Im just stuck on what to do. I mean I really love this phone! I think the company knows we all love it and that is why they can charge so much because everyone wants it NOW as opposed to LATER. why can't we all have it LATER ? lol I need the cost to go down lol:sick:

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
I currently have a Palm Treo 680 with Cingular

Prior to switching to Cingular (which I did so I can get the iPhone when it comes out) I had a Verizon Palm Treo 700p

dino_russ

May 16, 2007
There's a thread with the same topic, but I'm curious to see poll results. Thanks for playing.

-K
Not sure where other thread is but I use a Treo 700 p, with Verizon 2 year contract -- good for another year past this October -- so no iPhone for me right way:laugh2:

archer6

Bronze
May 15, 2007
I am a self confessed mobile phone addict.....;)

I have many new phones, all of which serve different purposes depending on what I'm doing and what I want to carry. Some are locked to Cingular as that is my carrier.

Many others are unlocked, unbranded phones that are much more fun as none of the features are disabled and I can enjoy them in their full featured mode.

I have three different lines, just to cut down on sim swapping, and for convenience.

At the end of the day, it's just for fun and my love of having choices.

Cheers...

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
I'm the only one with a Nokia? Amazing.

This thing is bulletproof though. I don't know how many times I've dropped it, dropped then kicked it across the street.. And someone dropped a chinese stress ball on it cracking the case and messing up the screen.

Still works better than most of my friend's phones.

archer6

Bronze
May 15, 2007
I'm the only one with a Nokia? Amazing.
No your not the only one with a Nokia. I have a new unlocked unbranded E60 and it's a great phone. I've had about 10 Nokias in the last 4 years and they have some really nice models if you are buying them out of the country. All the models locked to US carriers are just average at best. My E60 has WiFi as well as other connectivity choices and it's one of my favorites.

However I'm just simply a mobile phone addict, so I'm always buying different models and brands just for the fun of experiencing the differences.

Also I have three lines which helps cut down on the amount of sim swapping I must do when changing from one phone to the other.

Cheers...:)

archer6

Bronze
May 15, 2007
I've had a couple Nokias in the past. I always thought they had one of the easiest interfaces.
I agree with you completely. Not only have they had the easiest UI, it's been the most logical and well thought out of any UI I've used on a regular cell phone.

Cheers...:)