What Are Your Black Friday Plans?

S

samblackaudio

Do you plan your Black Friday with the precision of a military unit?

Do you and your family fan out across Wal-Mart in color-coordinated sweats, walkie talkies in hand, to find the best deals on the day after Thanksgiving? Is Black Friday - the opening of the holiday shopping season - an annual event at your house that requires scouring ads, planning ahead and coordination?

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!
I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend, you can create your own shopping list also.
Hehe...
What are your Black Friday plans?

Last edited by a moderator:

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I was dumb and offered up my services at my sister's store, Fendi. I will be working midnight to 8 am with the other crazies who are at the "Largest Outlet Mall in the Country" shopping for those great deals!

So yeah, I'll be working. I'm so dumb for volunteering

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
im ex military and can chime in here and say that i am not a shopper and it is not that friggin popular!..with military types that is..

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I use to work at Disneyland on black Friday, one of the worst weekends to go to the Magic Kingdom, too crowded with out of town relatives. Tried Vegas one year, everyone and their mother was there. I was like geez doesn't anyone stay home for Thanksgiving anymore. Honestly though, I use to shop black Friday but now I buy about 90% of my gifts online, shopping in the comfort of my home and no crowds. Most places offer free shipping this time of year and it's delivered right to my door step.:laugh2:
I read somewhere the other day that a lot of the stores offer the same deals online on Friday so no need to fight the crowds.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i plan on working and cursing people in my head all day.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
ill be there looking for good stuff, i usually wake up 3:30 am, go get gas and coffee and head out there to see was up, i like to go alone so that no one holds me back

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Sleeping in with a smile on my face. That's my plan.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Sleeping in with a smile on my face. That's my plan.
That is an excellent plan.

I will most likely work out in the morning in a hopeless attempt to burn off the mashed potatoes I will have eaten in quantity the day before. Then I'll probably walk the dog, hang out with family that will be visiting, and do some work from the comfort of my couch. Watching movies will probably flesh out the rest of the day...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I got an e-mail from Apple proclaiming a great savings day on Friday. In store sales and such. Then they offer you to shop online? I'm not sure how great their "sales" are going to be.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
id like to get the ads as doon as possible so that i can see what up

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
ill be there looking for good stuff, i usually wake up 3:30 am, go get gas and coffee and head out there to see was up, i like to go alone so that no one holds me back

you are a brave man.

I will be sleeping...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i have been going for like 6 yrs now, i like it, heh,

i hope that i find something i like...

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I got an e-mail from Apple proclaiming a great savings day on Friday. In store sales and such. Then they offer you to shop online? I'm not sure how great their "sales" are going to be.
Last year their black friday sales were far from great..
check out www.costco.com for good sales
52in and 32in flat screen lcd tv combo for 1799
now thats a steal

A

AIETOO

I need a good sleep and some time for me to play games. I will go and have a look on line if there is any good deal there.