What are your plans for iPhone launch weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Who is,like me, is going to spend there whole Friday night, and Saturday Morning messing around with the iPhone. I have planned nothing that night but to stay home and toy with it.

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I don't even know if I'll be able to get it right away because I'm going to the mall of america... hahahh! oh god.

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I've been there before. I'm not going because I want to, I'm going because I want the iPhone... and maybe I'll stop by the rides eh!?

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I've got pretty crucial plans 1 hour after they start selling the iPhone. So sadly, I'm gonna have to get in there, buy one and a nifty case / any other accessory that catches my eye.. and then get on OUTTA there! I'd love to stick around as there'll probably be news coverage (hah... you never know), and a lotta hype / special dealies Apple's gonna be doing.. but sadly I've got a rather important engagement.

juju2682

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Champaign,IL
I'll go that weekend....but I'll probably end up spending the whole night showing people the iPhone. I won't be able to put the damn thing back in my pocket.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
well, its sleepaway spanish camp in savannah, georgia.... i guess i'll set the settings to spanish!:laugh2:lol
Just leave it behind if you do any outdoorsy things. You'd hate to break it at camp!

Setting it to Spanish would be a really good idea. It will be interesting to know if it allows you to set the keyboard that way too. You'll have to keep us posted! :)