What are you're favorite apps

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I like AOL radio it is really good, Pandora wasn't so great. Let's hear what you like.

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
I like the Remote app very much because I can now control my sound system through my iPhone using Airtunes. I actually like Pandora more than I like AOL's radio but that's just a personal preference. The MySpace and Facebook apps work great too.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I like the Remote app very much because I can now control my sound system through my iPhone using Airtunes. I actually like Pandora more than I like AOL's radio but that's just a personal preference. The MySpace and Facebook apps work great too.

I might have to give Pandora another try as I find AOL more user friendly.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I love the aol radio its helps be listen to my new york cbs stations... like 92.3 for opie and anthony in the am... 660 am the fan for my sports radio and 880 am for cbs radio which is the station that plays yankees games. but they don't play 880 live on there so that sucks I don't get the yanks games but do get mets on 660 lol...

Cant wait for football season when I am at work I will get the Giants on 660 am thanks aol...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I love the aol radio its helps be listen to my new york cbs stations... like 92.3 for opie and anthony in the am... 660 am the fan for my sports radio and 880 am for cbs radio which is the station that plays yankees games. but they don't play 880 live on there so that sucks I don't get the yanks games but do get mets on 660 lol...

Cant wait for football season when I am at work I will get the Giants on 660 am thanks aol...
Is there a listing of what radio stations are available via AOL Radio? I've iBalled this app a couple of times, but don't know how well it will work for me.

AntonChigurh

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Super Monkey Ball is pretty cool.
Shazaam is really cool, you open it up while you're listening to a song you don't know and it will give you the artist and title.
Pandora is really good for finding music that you would like.
iPint is cool to show off to friends.
Tap tap revenge is so so.
Sportstap is good for scores.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Super Monkey Ball is pretty cool.
Shazaam is really cool, you open it up while you're listening to a song you don't know and it will give you the artist and title.
Pandora is really good for finding music that you would like.
iPint is cool to show off to friends.
Tap tap revenge is so so.
Sportstap is good for scores.
I'm using Pandora and it is good for specific music and fills a niche, both Pandora and AOL radio are good in their own right they just deliver music differently.

piyf420

Bronze
Jun 19, 2008
YPmobile = Great and Free

callisto9

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
IOWA
I like Midomi and Aki Mahjong. Evernote is kinda cool, but I'm struggling to figure out what I'd really use it for. My Lists is great - simple and good. Monkey Ball is freaking hard!

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
I like Midomi and Aki Mahjong. Evernote is kinda cool, but I'm struggling to figure out what I'd really use it for. My Lists is great - simple and good. Monkey Ball is freaking hard!
Hell yeh! I need to get all the bananas on level 9 (i think) to unlock the final level of the first world. Damn it's hard!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I bought Super Monkey Balls, and it almost made me throw-up with all the movement. I had my husband try it. He is much better at it than I am.

I bought squiggles and it looks fun for messing with photos. I also bought friends, but have not used it yet.

I also downloaded a couple free things. I will chime back in after I use the apps I have more.

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
i still am amazed how well Shazam works....
...even a vague instrumental portion of an jazz song was easily identified, and it also tells you which "remix version" the song is!

also like Midori, and AOL Radio. My 4 yo son loves iPint, but hopefully won't give him any bad habits...

...but the best App (at least for me and my work) is by far Epocrates.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
This upgrade has made me a perminant i pod fan, other Mp3 players cant touch(pun intended) what the i pod Touch or i phone can do. I totally love this i pod!

Mar 8, 2008
Is it possible to put an app download link (like monkey ball) on here or a file sharing page so that other people can get it just like people do for software upgrades?

coal0101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
more to try

I also like the AOL radio (downloaded but haven't tried Pandora), Bloomberg is a nice and I will use it a lot, shazam will be a paid app so went with midomi, movies.app is cool but not 100% stable, and have to love PhoneSaber.

I have mostly been playing with the free apps so far. I wonder how often we will see new apps being rolled out.