What Bookmarks did you add on the Home Screen?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
1.1.3 users, what are the first bookmarks you added on the home screen? Any recommendations? I immediately added EiC, Wikipedia, and Google.

By the way, when you add Google there is an icon pre-made. I wish it was this way for all the mainstream sites. :p

S

Starry

I can't upgrade ... :( YET... cause I have a jailbreak phone... I have to wait.. :( drats! But I love my phone NOW.. so I don't want to do anything to screw it up... YET! LOL

My first choice would be MySpace.. I'm a geek... sorry LOL

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
only made an EIC icon.
i zoomed in on the top-right corner of the forum page so it looks something like this:

i couldnt have a retarded looking icon with all the other nice looking ones xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
EIC, Myspace, Genmay, NY Times, Wikipedia, and lots and lots of web games

PhilipJohn

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Bronx, New York
CNN, USA Today, Wikipedia, Ibudge, Apple, EIC, 7 day forecast, iGoogle, solitare, bejeweled, and myspace. I love it, and i can't help but think that they gave us nine pages because of the upcoming SDK! I'm very pleased with this update, it's the first real significant update we've had.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
myspace, eic, meebo

runner7395

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
drudge report, flight status, fox news, palm addict

iPhoneJones

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Digg
View My Message
Google
Facebook
The Bible
Plusmo
Movie Listings

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I added Google, EIC, Apple, TUAW, and the New York Times.

BTW - When EIC's home page is bookmarked (not the forums), you geta custom icon. It's pretty neat.

- John

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I added Google, EIC, Apple, TUAW, and the New York Times.

BTW - When EIC's home page is bookmarked (not the forums), you geta custom icon. It's pretty neat.

- John
Hm, that is pretty neat. I wonder how long before hat script is worked into the forums page. Right now it's a trade off. Do I want a nice looking icon, or an extra click every time I have to load the page?

DisneyEcho

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
disneyecho.emuck.com
1.1.3 users, what are the first bookmarks you added on the home screen? Any recommendations? I immediately added EiC, Wikipedia, and Google.

By the way, when you add Google there is an icon pre-made. I wish it was this way for all the mainstream sites. :p
How'd they do that?

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
yeah a bunch of sites are starting yo pop up with pre made icons which i awesome instead of blam-y white icons with words and small pictures on them