What can I expect to pay when signing up for an iPhone 3G?

birdman12

Jun 18, 2008
I am 19 and want to get the iPhone 3g when its released. I have zero credit so I was wondering how much all together am I going to be charged to even be able to get the iPhone and sign the contract and all that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I am 19 and want to get the iPhone 3g when its released. I have zero credit so I was wondering how much all together am I going 2 be charged 2 even b able 2 get the iPhone and sign the contract and all that?
I would think $199 or $299, but with all this news and rumors about pricing and such, you might have to pay more, but that price hasn't been announced yet.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I am 19 and want to get the iPhone 3g when its released. I have zero credit so I was wondering how much all together am I going 2 be charged 2 even b able 2 get the iPhone and sign the contract and all that?

The cost of the phone is 199 8gb 299 16gb . With no credit though they might want you to put down a deposit that could be as little as 100 bucks or so or as much as 800-1000. I have a friend that works at AT&T he told me the largest deposit he has seen was like $900 but that was with someone with horrible credit

It will probably depend on how much you make, what your monthly bills are etc... You do get the deposit back after a year if you maintain your account in good standing

birdman12

Jun 18, 2008
alrite thank you I really hope the deposit isn't that much because thats the only thing im worried about I dnt have bad credit but jus no credit and ppl said that could b worse than haveN bad credit so Made me worried but Thank You