What can you really get for $100 at Apple store ?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
my mom actually gave me a good idea today on what to buy.
she said i shoudl get the warranty and thats a great idea so im prob gonna get the Apple care protectoion plan for 2 years for my iPhone since imma be stuck with it (in a good way haha) for the next 2 years with no worrys. as i am goin naked with it with just a screen protector and a lil pouch

bbguy5

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Rolling Meadows, IL
my mom actually gave me a good idea today on what to buy.
she said i shoudl get the warranty and thats a great idea so im prob gonna get the Apple care protectoion plan for 2 years for my iPhone since imma be stuck with it (in a good way haha) for the next 2 years with no worrys. as i am goin naked with it with just a screen protector and a lil pouch
IF you paid with your CC, Debit card, check with them FIRST. You may already have a free 2 year warranty.

With my iPhone, by paying with my Wamu Gold Debit Mastercard, I got another year warranty for free.

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Actually I find this a very brilliant and funny strategy. Once again, Steve Jobs demonstrates his ability to stick it to the customer, then "give back" a "credit" only to have it be totally useless for anything other than giving the money right back to him in the form of purchasing another product from Apple....LOL!

This guy is laughing all the way to the bank, thumbing his nose at everyone while chuckling how he got over on Joe or Jane consumer. Nice work Steve.... your true colors are showing their ugly side once again. Oh and by the way, no worries, they will keep coming back for more cool-aide. However you already knew that. Yay Apple....

Even more laughable is the fact that so many people take it and then defend Steve for his actions. Their must be a certain joy from choosing to be a lemming.
Exactly what I was thinking