What case did you get for your new phone?

jsskateboarder

Bronze
Mar 14, 2008
Texas
Since the 3GS specs are exactly the same as the 3G (except for a slight weight difference), I was wondering what cases you guys got. I ordered the "Reveal" case from Griffin Technology. But it's backordered so who knows when I'll get it :oops:

SabaUnited

Bronze
Feb 5, 2008
Bucks County, PA
I decided to go with the Incase Slider. It was between white and gunmetal and since my 3GS is white, I went with white on white.. freshhh.

I love the case btw. It was a little difficult taking it off the first time, but now it slides off easier and even though there is some slight bulk added, I feel like the worth it and totally protected. I plan on picking one up for my 1st gen and just use it as an ipod

Skimball

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
KC
White Incase slider. I ordered the phone and the case on the 11th. The phone has arrived from China but the case is still MIA.

JimboBob

Jun 16, 2009
iSkin Fuze for the new 3Gs and an iSkin solo FX for the 3G that goes to my wife.

We both are happy with them so far.

Tim Harper

Bronze
Aug 12, 2008
Springfield, IL
I am rocking the incipio silicrylic Case.

Got the Black/White Combo. Pretty nice case. Two silicone cases with the plastic backing for extra protection. Very sturdy case and I don't worry about dropping it anymore. I was worried about the plastic backing scratching the corners, but it hasn't done anything as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Kelley or Hippo- I'm thinking about getting this case can you tell me though if it attracts lint and is it smooth or does it have a tacky feel? Thanks in advance!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Kelley or Hippo- I'm thinking about getting this case can you tell me though if it attracts lint and is it smooth or does it have a tacky feel? Thanks in advance!
It is pretty smooth, but not slippery. It has a good grip, but attracts absolutely no lint. I LOVE this case. It seems expensive for a skin case, but it is the best case I have ever tried or looked at.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
It is pretty smooth, but not slippery. It has a good grip, but attracts absolutely no lint. I LOVE this case. It seems expensive for a skin case, but it is the best case I have ever tried or looked at.
I think I'm going to go ahead & buy one. I found them on Ebay a little cheaper than on iskin's website. :)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I think I'm going to go ahead & buy one. I found them on Ebay a little cheaper than on iskin's website. :)
Good for you! I saw that too, but I just recently moved so my papal (confirmed) address is not the same as my current shipping address. (that seller only ships to paypal confirmed addresses) I need to change that.....
I want to get the aqua blue, and maybe the green.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Good for you! I saw that too, but I just recently moved so my papal (confirmed) address is not the same as my current shipping address. (that seller only ships to paypal confirmed addresses) I need to change that.....
I want to get the aqua blue, and maybe the green.
I know I'm having a hard time deciding what color I want. Its either going to be the aqua, purple, or red. But leaning more towards the purple or aqua...

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
I have the Frogs Luxe as well. Just like the blue on shown.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I know I'm having a hard time deciding what color I want. Its either going to be the aqua, purple, or red. But leaning more towards the purple or aqua...
You can also save 15% on the iskin site by filling out a short survey. For me
it came out to about the same as the eBay prices... And if you have any problems, you can deal with the company directly instead of through an eBay seller.

And amazon also sells them for pretty cheap.