What case should i get for iPhone?

awaisuk

Mar 4, 2008
What case should i get for iPhone? It should be good looking and also easy to work with

Can you also provide me with a link to the product on ebay or something.

Thanks.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
agent 18

incase slider case

google them and you will find their website or you can read reviews of them at the online Apple store.

Johnny apple

Bronze
Mar 12, 2008
NYC
What case should i get for iPhone? It should be good looking and also easy to work with

Thanks.
Marware Quick Vue for iPhone this is the best case i ever had

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I know you said case but there are other options like the full body cover from Invisible shield it gives a lot of protection with less of the bulk. Good luck!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I highly suggest the black Agent 18 case. It's the only case I can stand to use. It's made of hard plastic and doesn't take much away from the look of the iPhone.

- John

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It would probably be better if you kept all these questions in one thread. This is the third thread you've started about cases.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I highly suggest the black Agent 18 case. It's the only case I can stand to use. It's made of hard plastic and doesn't take much away from the look of the iPhone.

- John
Which agent 18 case would you recommend?

k412m4

Bronze
Mar 23, 2008
This really depends on how you "carry" you phone. Do you like it in your pocket, or on your belt?

I prefer mine in my pocket. I don't want to look like I'm trying to prove something and I don't like the feel of it hanging off of me. I purchased this Incase. It works great, feels good to the touch, has good grip, easy to put in pocket, and gives you 100 percent functionality of your phone. Also, it has a cool design to give your phone some flavor.

There are a lot of options out there. Just have to decide what you're looking for first. All cases have their own distinct advantages.

spif91

Bronze
Oct 7, 2007
NE Oklahoma

Thanks.
All the cases from senacases.com are nice. I bought my wife the black alligator case with the magnetic flip cover the week after I bought her phone and 6 months later her phone looks brand new....Kinda of pricey but well worth it.....http://www.senacases.com

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
get a case of beer to go with it. i wont protect it at all but you will feel better about the whole situation at some point after you start drinking. jk..

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
While I do love my black Agent 18 look into another case, the Agent 18 scratched the chrome bezel and the back of my iPhone. Or you can get it but when you do put it on your iPhone wipe the phone clean.

Tarmac

Mar 29, 2008
I use a red cozip.

made of flexible, lightweight plastic
looks like brushed aluminum
feels like rubber

The fit is the best I have ever seen in a case. It looks like a rubber sticker stuck onto it