What cases have you seen...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
that you would consider putting on your iPhone. I know this is not the place to post this, but I fear it wont get answered. If you don't like me posting this here, don't post so the thread will disappear.

This is an important question because I have no idea which case I will be getting and we are only 2 weeks away.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
Just remember that apparently... Engadget has let us know that there will be a plethora of stuff for the iPhone on launch day - I wouldn't fret, there'll be a million things you can buy right along with your iPhone.

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
that you would consider putting on your iPhone. I know this is not the place to post this, but I fear it wont get answered. If you don't like me posting this here, don't post so the thread will disappear.

This is an important question because I have no idea which case I will be getting and we are only 2 weeks away.
My plan is to apply a full-body shieldzone invisibleshield (if I can confirm that those will be compatible with the screen).

I also ordered one of those $3 silicone cases from eBay, just in case I ever need extra protection.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Just remember that apparently... Engadget has let us know that there will be a plethora of stuff for the iPhone on launch day - I wouldn't fret, there'll be a million things you can buy right along with your iPhone.
But the problem is: I like to be prepared and if I am not I may spend a lot of time in the store deciding. That is not what I want to do, I want to play with my iPhone!:p

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
My plan is to apply a full-body shieldzone invisibleshield (if I can confirm that those will be compatible with the screen).

I also ordered one of those $3 silicone cases from eBay, just in case I ever need extra protection.
I was going to buy the invisible sheild, but It may not be so invisible. Reading some reviews they said it had a lot of bubbles. Also, how easy will it be to take off if i don't like it. I don't want that leaving any marks on my phone.

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
I was going to buy the invisible sheild, but It may not be so invisible. Reading some reviews they said it had a lot of bubbles. Also, how easy will it be to take off if i don't like it. I don't want that leaving any marks on my phone.
I have one installed on my 5G iPod and there are NO bubbles. You do have to be patient when applying it though. The visibility is great, you can hardly tell its there at all. I have not tried to take mine off, but according to shieldzone.com, you can simply peel them right off.

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I have one installed on my 5G iPod and there are NO bubbles. You do have to be patient when applying it though. The visibility is great, you can hardly tell its there at all. I have not tried to take mine off, but according to shieldzone.com, you can simply peel them right off.
So, does it impare the screen? is it really that invisible?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I personally like this one. the one on the top left. This is because the only time I can see myself scratching it is when it is in my pocket. This case is good because when i need a case I have a case, and when I don't I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Yeah, i like that top left one, too.
I don't need or want a clip or the headphone cord wrangler thingy...
That is actually the best kinda case you can have for that phone, 'cause it'll save the phone if you drop it, you con't have any extra crap on the side (like the clips and stuff), and you can just flip it open, interact with the screen, and just close it back up when you're done. Perfect.
:cool:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
If I end up buying the iPhone, i'll probably get that quickvue case. That looks like the best solution...
Another bonus, you can still keep the phone in your pocket (ultimate holding spot) and it won't get scratched, AT ALL. That is perfect.

Although, I do see a problem when you go to answer it....gonna be kinda clubsy having to pull it out of that case, then you're standing there with case and phone in 2 hands....

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
If I end up buying the iPhone, i'll probably get that quickvue case. That looks like the best solution...
Another bonus, you can still keep the phone in your pocket (ultimate holding spot) and it won't get scratched, AT ALL. That is perfect.
yes, but it does have a belt clip that cant be removed, still good though

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Our member RobHon makes some cool cases. I just received mine in the mail yeterday and I love it. Check it out in the accessories thread.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
yes, sorry, u will have tot excuse me, cause i am stupid like that.:oops:
I didn't mean it in a mean way. Just stating that I had my eye on that case also. But lets say you have it clipped to your belt and someone calls. Can you just flip it open and take the phone out? Because it doesn't look like it's strapped inside of the case. It seems like it would fall out if you opened the case while it was clipped to your belt.